“Best curry on the West Coast”
Review of The Curry Bar

The Curry Bar
Ranked #15 of 48 Restaurants in Langebaan
Reviewed 2 March 2018

A Small place with great food!!! The best bunny chow we ever had!!! You are served by the owner who is a life long resident of Langebaan..the food is out of this world...don't miss this experience.

1  Thank botha6302015

Reviewed 6 February 2018 via mobile

Has to be the BEST curry I have ever tasted, been now four times during my weeks vacation, please take the time to visit this little gem

1  Thank Fraser M
Reviewed 5 January 2018

After all the seafood it was refreshing to find the Curry Bar! The lamb curry and daltjies did not disappoint. The flavor was lamb curry was excellent and the curry medium. My partner had butter chicken which she regretted after tasting my Lamb!

1  Thank adrian692015
Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

Glad I found you.A chef with knowledge about spices and good food.Enjoyed my meals.Felt like I was eating at home.From sit in to take out was amazing.Have no more words,just wish for more of your food.Very clean and friendly.Open more Curry Bars.

1  Thank sbhoosen
Reviewed 1 January 2018

We bought a selection of dishes for takeout and everything was tasty. The bunny chow in particular, was great! Great service too.

2  Thank Christina A