Message from Tripadvisor:Temporarily closed

Board games and drinks

Reviewed 8 October 2019
Dylan T
Cape Town, South Africa

Recommended experiences in and around Langebaan
from US$209,71
from US$172,03
from US$224,69
from US$850,08
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 October 2019

I travel to Langebaan at least twice a year and always look for new places to visit - this little place was one such gem. We did the craft beer tasting (delish!), ordered the snack platter (interesting and yummy), bought a few bottles of beer to take home, had a very handsome waiter serve us and ended up sitting playing scrabble for about 2 hrs. Absolutely loved this place!

Reviewed 9 October 2019

I am not a local to the area. Upon arrival, the staff is friendly and warmly welcome us. The brew is tasty and its a nice cozy place to hang out with a bru for a brew or two. I did a few tastings that were on offer. It was a busy Saturday morning as we got the only outside seat available. There was not much explanation as to what we were tasting but we got the info we needed off the menu. The personal touch wasn't there but it didn't bother me as the response from the staff will differ between patrons. The price was on par with other small brewing companies. I'll go back when I'm in the area again. It seems to be a popular local watering hole.

Reviewed 8 October 2019

Staff are friendly, tasting and beers a bit pricy, but atmosphere is quite relaxed. The space is quite small so can't accommodate a large crowd.

Reviewed 5 June 2019

Always a pleasure to go and get my 2,2l refill from the brewery and get great service every time from owners and staff. Their brand is expanding with great gifts such as glasses, t shirts, sun glasses etc. A must stop when in Langebaan

Date of experience: May 2019
1  Thank sandra S
Reviewed 16 May 2019 via mobile

Being with my family and not a beer drinker myself, I ordered Little Wolf Hibiscus Cider - which I loved!

Black Eagle is a small and intimate venue with a huge presence!! They have a beautiful Zimbabwean Creeper plant outside to welcome you in!T-shirts etc. also sold.

Date of experience: April 2019