“Fine dining ”
Review of Zenzero

Zenzero
Reserve with
Zenzero is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 21 Restaurants in Lucignano
Price range: US$32 - US$52
Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

Nice atmosphere. Friendly staff and best food I hav ever eaten. Will go back. Tuna has the best and the beef tartar. Good local wines

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

POSITIVE surprised about this restaurant in Lucignano. I Looked at his homepage and yes I do believe that he is a student from Ramsay and Redaelli. They have 3 types of menu Red, blue or green but all brought on an original way. Great winelist. Kind and helpfull staff.
This restaurant is really worth a visit !

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

The setting is very relaxing with an amazing view over the Tuscany hilltops. We both had the lamb-rack which was amazing although I expected more meat for €18. Definitely worth it none the less. Our waiter was also super friendly, quick and non intrusive. Would visit again for sure.

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank TomWelleman
Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

We visited this restaurant 2 times already and it is fantastic! Original ways of presenting really good food, you should certainly try it out. Nice garden seating, adapted menu for the children and broad choice of food make it all worthwhile.

Date of visit: July 2018
2  Thank lindabT5612RL
Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

We had completely delicious food, super service topped off by a chat with the chef after dinner at our table.

There’s a small indoor restaurant and lovely garden area outside. We ate outside under the stars and twinkly lights.

I had the green menu and he had a rainbow of fish & meat courses. You can have set menu red (meat), blue (seafood) or green (vegetarian). Or you can have a la carte or just pick anything on the menu.

The vegetarian meal was just delicious (I’m not vegetarian. My husband had pig, shrimp, guinea fowl. We both had the rhubarb tiramisu. My starter was a pecorino & pear dish that I will remember it was amazing.

The chef came to check all was ok and chat after dinner. I got a lovely limoncello after dinner.

A perfect evening. Highly recommend this place!

Date of visit: June 2018