“Get the general copper power bowl”
Review of Copper Branch

Copper Branch
Ranked #3 of 23 Restaurants in Brooklin
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Copper Branch makes me believe I could be a vegan. I mean, if I didn't crave meat so much.
This is not a restaurant with a waiter and a menu. You walk in, order at the cash, get yourself some lovely infused water & then choose a seat in the quaint & zen seating area to wait for your food to be brought to you.
We've been twice & enjoyed all of our food choices: black bean burger, teriyaki burger, fries & my favourite - the general copper power bowl. LOVE the fresh vegges with the creamy avocado & deliciously flavoured fake "meat". If I could make that myself, I might convert. Soooo good. But at $14.99, it is a little steep. I love that after eating here I feel satisfied, but not disgusting. Great healthy meals!

Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

This place is amazing if you are vegan lots of choices to pick from.veg chicken sounds good and taste was ok

Reviewed 9 April 2018

As a cancer thriver especially, and a health-conscious person in general, I am so very thankful to finally see franchise expanding that offers wholesome food! Food is medicine! And it has become exceedingly difficult to fight disease while trying to lead a semblance of a normal life and be out and about. Copper Branch has hit the nail on the head. Finally a company that offers fantastic tasting HEALTHY food, with a great selection! Nope - not a cheap burger. If that's your priority, then there are plenty of places for you to go. Just bear in mind that 1 out of 2 people are being diagnosed with cancer, and add to that diabetes and heart disease. It's pay now or pay later. When people jokingly say - it must be the food, air or water - know this - it is. It's all poisoned. So it's time to pay attention. It all starts with being particular about what it is you eat. Copper Branch has boldly taken a step to bring you better health, in a convenient and delicious way. Love their shiitake burger on a collard wrap (cancer patients need to keep carbs down), with a chico salad. Delish! Also love the spicy black bean burger every once in a while (as a treat for me). Falafel wrap is yum! And the waffles!!! Oh man! what a beautiful start to the day! Enjoy!

2  Thank gwilkins1
Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

I really love Brooklin’s Cooper Branch. The food is always tasty and consistent. I love that it is all plant based. We have tried most of the food in the menu and there wasn’t anything that we didn’t like. The staff are friendly too.

1  Thank Brooklintraveler_12
Reviewed 28 February 2018

Awesome spot for some good vegan food, you can eat super healthy but also go in for a treat like burgers and fries. The burgers are better than ones with meat! They have loads of flavor. They offer a couple beers on tap and wine. Also coffee's, cappuccinos made with your choice of milk substitute (Almond, Coconut Milk) Highly Recommend

1  Thank Scottcan D