Coco Palm Resort
Bay Gardens Hotel(Rodney Bay)(Great Value!)
US$137
US$293
US$197
US$169
bedfinder
  • Breakfast included
Heritage House Rodney Bay(Rodney Bay)(Great Value!)
US$108
US$77
Hotels.com
blu St Lucia(Gros Islet)
US$302
US$117
US$357
The Ginger Lily Hotel(Gros Islet)(Great Value!)
US$122
Stephanie's Hotel(Gros Islet)
US$72
Hotwire.com
Palm Haven Hotel(Gros Islet)
US$139
Bay Court Inn(Rodney Bay)
No availability for your dates from these sites
Reviews (1 768)
1 768 results
All reviewsreduit beachti bananecreole restaurantkreole roomsgarden patiost luciaa pool view roomfive minute walkmain buildingall inclusive packagerodney bay areapigeon islandpool sidelovely poolrestaurants and barsfriendly hotellive entertainment
299 - 304 of 1 768 reviews
Reviewed 12 July 2016

My Dad is St Lucian so we travel to St Lucia a lot, and the hotel we always stay at is Coco Palm Resort. I have stayed at Coco Palm Resort ever since I was young and so all the staff have watched me grow up, they are all so supportive and they make your stay extra special. With great St Lucian food you really get a taste for the country, and there drinks and entertainment hit the spot. Coco Palm is also situated right by the beach, shops and restaurants so you don't need to travel far to get what you want. The staff also recommend great tours and activities. The best thing is that if you have a child (I am a teenager myself) there are always other children to make friends with. It's a great family friendly place so I truly recommend staying at Coco Palm Resort.

Room Tip: Rooms on floor 4 are family rooms so they have extra space. Rooms on floor one are situated so you can swim straight into the pool.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank j4zzfj
Reviewed 11 July 2016

Great staff and great property. I stay here for business and it is perfect for that. There is a Caribbean feel to the visitors. I came with my family this time and they had an excellent time in the pool. The food was economical and great too! Will stay again for solo business and with my family!

Room Tip: The suites are humongous but the rooms with swim up pool are perfect for a family with kids!
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 July 2016 via mobile

Thank you to the staff of Coco Palm Resort. Hotel rates are affordable. Everyone was so nice. I recommended Joanna for her service. She went above and beyond just for Us.
We had a relaxing vacation. Our room was so quiet (garden view), I often wondered if we were the only ones on that floor. I caught up on much needed rest. 7/7 was our anniversary and Management did something special for Rm.223.
We'll be back.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 July 2016

My wife and I spent two weeks at the end of June to celebrate our wedding anniversary (which was recognised by the hotel) and my wife's forthcoming birthday. After researching many hotels in St Lucia we opted for The Coco Palm and were certainly not disappointed. I don't want to repeat things which other reviewers have said but have to say that the staff here are superb. From the moment we arrived we felt so relaxed and made to feel very welcome. By the time we left it was as though we were leaving behind friends such is the impression that the Coco Palm gives you. Although we got to know some of the staff better than others it would not be proper to name them as all the staff we encountered made the effort to make our holiday enjoyable.
We had a swim up room and loved it. Excellent size, good air conditioning and very good sleep quality beds. The room was cleaned daily with clean towels supplied and the bedding changed frequently. Pool towels were supplied from reception without question at anytime.
We opted for all inclusive which suited us. There is a supplement for certain things but we only used this option once when we decided to have a change of main course for dinner. The evening menu was excellent but if I have a small criticism it would be that after two weeks the menu became repetitive. There are two restaurants but we only availed of the Creole restaurant once. Lunch menu was ideal.
Entertainment was not on every night but when it was on it was excellent.
Reception were very helpful as was the travel section.
In conclusion, this is a hotel that you will remember when you leave for all the right reasons. Would we return, we certainly would.

Room Tip: Swim up room
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank MATELOT60
Reviewed 7 July 2016 via mobile

If you want to stay close to everything and not be part of the herd at Sandals or Windjammer, then this is the place for you. Smaller hotel with everything you need, except for late night room service. Food is good, pool is great for couples and kids, rooms are nice. Has a local vibe especially on the weekends and a nightclub close by. Would definitely come back.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple