“"True Italian people, making true Italian dishes. Even the Tiramisu takes you to Milan" Italian friend”
Review of Ristorante Enrico

Ristorante Enrico
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Any Closer..you Will Get Wet
Reviewed 11 April 2017

We went there for lunch and we enjoyed the atmosphere so much we stayed longer than we expected. Decided to take a walk ,explore a bit y the time we realized,it was dinner time and obviously,we went back and were blown by how courteous the owners are, Enrico and his wide were,the waiters remembered us from lunch and , wpow, whst an amazing place. Totally no words- excellence

Write a ReviewReviews (1 655)

309 - 313 of 1 655 reviews

Reviewed 10 April 2017

Although some distance from Plettenberg Bay, Enrico's always seems to attract a lot of holidaymakers and locals. We popped in for early evening pizzas, and found the place buzzing. None the less, we found a table and had good, if slow service. The food was excellent, and the solo folk singer was pleasant in the background, without being intrusive. So, not surprised that it is so popular.

Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

Service started off slightly slow as we waited a while to get drinks, but after that was sorted service was on par. Kabeljou was the fish for the day - so fresh and delicious. Great quality meal.

Reviewed 9 April 2017

The food, when it eventually got to the table was great! but the service was appalling. When seated at the table, it was dirty, the menus were sticky being as OCD as I am i used tissue and hand sanitizer in my bag to clean the table myself.

Side plates, which i had to ask for were dirty, the glasses were dirty and when I say dirty there was a piece of food on my wine glass.

I had to go inside and chase my waiter after waiting 15mins for a second round of drinks.

Although the food was great, a steak was ordered at the table to be rare-medium, when the steak came it was blue, worse then blue it was pretty much still Mooing on the plate.

The chosen sides were wrong, one dish was supposed to be rice and chips, and the other chips and veg. Well we ended up with a rice and veg and just a veg for the other dish.

We arrived as rush hour was over ( did this on purpose as last time we went at peak time and it took forever to get food and drink) well to be completely honest it was better service and food during rush hour which makes no sense.

needless to say I will not be going back there for a while nor will I take my international visitors.

1  Thank Lauren B
fuzzyblu, Owner at Ristorante Enrico, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2017

Hi Lauren B, my aim is to please people, often difficult one....... I am sorry if I did not please you fully, I am glad you did enjoy the food.
Life is beautiful
Enrico

Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

We travel a lot - eat out a lot but today Enricos has blown us away!
Wild oysters - the largest and tastiest ever!!
Huge king prawns delish
Absolutely amazing
And to top it all off, the best view ever