All reviews travel costs double ensuite ceiling fan long term guests car space secure parking fresh towels private bathroom train station newton sydney transport rates
Reviewed 8 November 2017

I stayed here for 5 nights with my boyfriend. We didn't realise that it was a hostel-type hotel so we were thankful that we booked a private bathroom. The bathroom was surprisingly modern and clean. Beds were also comfortable and clean. However, the sink was blocked in the bathroom which was frustrating and the wifi was either very weak or down. I also did not like that new towels were given every morning - for the sake of the environment, it should be an option to get fresh towels or to reuse old ones, as is common practice in most hotels these days. Staff were very friendly :)

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 September 2017

I arrived with me and 3 friends on a Tuesday night, found the place easily and luckily could pull up right outside to run in and check about parking.
We had called in the morning to see options available for parking and the receptionist said there was one reserved parking spot TBC. We requested for it but he said he would have to see if the girl would reserve it. He said there would be ample street parking though which we are fine with!
When we arrived he let us know there was no parks available in the locked parking, so we took to the streets but it took us easily 15-20 minutes finding a park (which is normal in Sydney if not quite quick). The area around the hostel is mainly housing and theres a park close by so it was not a worry - but definitely organise book a car space as the area is not patrolled or locked around the hostel so your cars safety is not guaranteed, and finding a park in the tiny streets is hard!
Other than that great service, receptionist handled a minor issue swiftly and professionally (the tall dark haired male).
The room itself was great, roomy with good lighting, nice windows which we could open and a great shower and bathroom.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 September 2017

we stayed there for 3 nights for my wife's surgery at RPA. Staff were helpful and friendly. Don't forget to book car space if you need one. Bathroom had just been renovated.

Call them directly for special rate(s).

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Alex N
Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

I stayed in here for two night as I was getting my surgery done. Close to shops RPA restaurants transport you name it. Staff was very friendly and booked car park was convenient for us. Highly recommended if someone is wanting to stay in this area.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

I stayed here for 4 nights. The good things about this hostel are the location (5/10 min walk to the train to go to Sydney), the private car park and the common area (except the kitchen which is small).
The room is too dark, even the day. I have to change my room for the last night (I was noticed the morning when I was still in my bed). My first room was clean, but my second not at all because of the long term guests.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo