“An absolutely lovely dinner, thank you Melinda”

Bella Italia Bristol Filton
Ranked #1 of 11 Restaurants in Filton
Price range: US$9 - US$21
Description: Bella Italia have over 100 Italian restaurants across the UK serving pizza, pasta, Italian classics and more, made with ingredients from Italian-family producers.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Had the best service by a lovely waiter, Melinda. One of my friends came over from another country and we went out for some food at bella italia.

The food was perfect, we had a three course meal, and each plate was special.
Service was exceptional as Melinda likes to joke around which made us laugh the whole night.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

First of all the waitress she was amazing!! Her names Melinda. Me and my partner was saying how we eat out alot and have never had someone so enthusiastic and happy... It was her that made the experience a wow factor for us. The food was amazing! The cocktails were very nice the whole atmosphere was great would definitely go back again and would definitely recommend this place not a bad word about the place. Thank you for a memerible evening

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I booked a table for 6 people at 5pm to celebrate my parents 45th wedding anniversary. Got there a little early and our table was already set up. Seated straight away and drinks orders taken while we waited for other guests. I wasn’t sure what to have so I took the waiters recommendation....best pizza I’ve had in ages....the Marco Polo for those who haven’t tried it yet. Chocolate orange brownie for dessert finished off with a limoncello. Flippin’ lush. Thanks to James and Wayne for making sure my folks and our family had a fantastic meal. Would go back again without hesitation.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great for grandchildren with special menu for them plus choice of small or large children’s portions. It’s not Haute Cuisine but good value with good food and great service. Food is quick to arrive and there’s plenty of choice even for vegetarians like me.
Super family choice.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We were in the area and decided to get lunch, A young woman served us who was great. Good food and good service no any issue ..