“Lunch”

Tilapia & Tinz Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 36 Restaurants in Ikeja
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Their fresh catfish peppersoup and barbecue catfish was wonderful! Also what won me over was the service... Keep it up guys.

Date of visit: January 2021
Write a reviewReviews (10)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

When next you visit Ikeja GRA, missing Tilapia & Tinz meal is missing a tasteful delicacy! Keep it up

Date of visit: January 2021
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

From the first time I came I thought it was a good facility and good food to compliment. I've been there numerous times and introduced several friends and colleagues too.
Keep up the good service

Date of visit: December 2020
Reviewed 17 December 2020

You guys have amazing dishes especially that your octopus...... I keep coming back for more. Also your service is excellent. You have won me
Forever.

Date of visit: December 2020
Reviewed 17 September 2020

I have always had a new experience each time I visit. I have had a lot of the food on your menu though yet to have the stockfish delicacy and I must say you are doing well. You guys are missing the Island market, I hope you have plans of coming to the island soon. Your interior is classic and the African attire dress code of your staff compliments the Africaness of your food.Thumbs up.

Date of visit: August 2020