All reviews rooms are clean enjoyed my stay great hotel buffet breakfast reception wifi lagos nigeria security comfort
Reviewed 7 August 2018

Good hotel with friendly & couteous staff. The building is relatively new so the facilities are in good working order. Easily accessible from the Airport and even though it’s on a major street the hotel still has a quiet & private atmosphere. The kitchen is open for 24 hours as I was able to get a late, late meal.
Only downside is the limited parking space and expensive breakfast buffet.

Date of stay: July 2018
Reviewed 26 July 2018

Security at this hotel is good, the rooms are clean as is the hotel, it has an outdoor pool which is quite small. The Breakfast food and dinner were OK. The bed was clean and comfortable too. The WIFI in the room was poor.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 25 June 2018

Nice place!
When you chill at the bar...Ask for martins, hilarious fellow! I hope he still works there though.
Overall nice hotel...a little pricey I must say but i did not have anything to complain about so i guess it was okay.
Dominos pizza just around the corner , you could order in.

Date of stay: February 2018
Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

The rooms in this hotel are very nice, and the receptionist was super friendly. Unfortunately the one meal I ate here give me food poisoning.

Also, I was awoken by the phone at the crack of dawn by someone asking if I want to my laundry. Given that I’m sick from eating here, it was quite unpleasant to be awoken after finally falling asleep.

Won’t be coming back.

But if I wasn’t going to eat anything or use laundry services and wanted to reduce my expenses, probably not a bad option.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

I booked Shoregate after seeing their rating on TripAdvisor. I was impressed with the hotel when I got there. Front desk staff, porter, restaurant staffs were very cordial. The food was good. Bathroom was ok, but needs a better extractor. Better attention to some shower edges will make the hotel perfect.
I will come back.