“lunch time meal”
Review of Colliers Arms

Colliers Arms
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

heard some good reports about pub + food .... and they were not wrong. good choice of beers / ciders priced well. shown to table with a varied "pub" menu , stating home cooked. my wife omelette / salad , myself traditional haddock n chips. 10 min waiting to delivery-looking delicious , yep was home cooked . a locals pub , clean , with good atmosphere.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

A lovely place, the eating area is really beautiful, very clean and has a lovely log fire. I just stopped to have a milkshake and it was the tastiest milkshake I have ever had! I had the Nutella milkshake and it was so sweet and the portions are quite large (served in a mason jar) so I would really recommend you come here, also the service is very quick and the staff are all very friendly!

Reviewed 22 February 2018 via mobile

We were told this was a great place but what a surprise!!!!
Warm and welcoming with a good choice on the menu. Home cooked, piping hot and excellent value - all under £5.00. The liver with onion gravy, a fish pie and the curry were our choice but all meals delivered to adjoining tables looked great even a good old cheese and onion sandwich. Was our first visit but we will certainly go back.

Reviewed 10 February 2018

Friendly warm service. Reasonably priced. Just the place to distress on a Friday night! We haven't tried the food yet but it looks good.

Reviewed 21 September 2017

This is a real "local" every visitor is made welcome. It has very good beer and real home cooked meals at lunchtime. I would highly recommend everything about the Colliers.