Reviews (1 826)
1 826 results
1 038
1 038
All reviews village square sunset bar adult pool swim up room booking system a la carte restaurants olive restaurant main pool sensatori hotels buffet restaurant stone grill carob lounge executive lounge book days private pool el sabor costa coffee
189 - 194 of 1 826 reviews
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

We have just returned from a weeks stay and we really didn’t want to come home! We are a couple in our late 20’s looking for a chill out holiday & this is exactly what we got!

Room: 1339 standard double room. Large room with huge bathroom & balcony. Decorated lovely. Had a mini bar with soft drinks and beer which was re stocked each day which was great. Cleaned daily and the turn down service was a nice touch!

Food & Drink: Amazing!

Breakfast: We had the buffet breakfast every morning where you can sit in an adult area which was great. Fantastic service & great choice of fresh food. We liked the option to have a fresh omelette of your choice made.

Lunch: Most days we ate at the buffet restaurant, which again was great. Lots to choose from & all fresh! I am always a little skeptical about buffets but this didn’t disappoint. We also tried the Mexican restaurant for lunch where you order from an a la carte menu which was also lovely however we prefer something lighter for lunch.

Dinner: We tried the buffet for dinner once and this was ok but we preferred the bookable a la carte restaurants. You book these on an app which we didn’t struggle doing unlike some other reviews. All 3 of the restaurants were lovely! We couldn’t have asked for more, the food was delicious & service fantastic as always!

Bar / Entertainment: The bar was great with a super talented singer in the evening really nice and relaxing for after dinner drinks. The bar also has an outside rooftop area which is lovely & you can watch the sunset!

HUGE thanks to Xenvia (apologies if we have spelt this wrong), what a pleasant lady who is a credit to the hotel! Always has a smile on her face & works to a high standard.

Evening entertainment in the show lounge was a nice addition for something to do however we felt it was more tailored towards younger families.

Pool: We sat around the adults pool everyday & this was really relaxing! The bar staff here work tirelessly and are always smiling, they offered a great service & we couldn’t have asked for more. Our personal favourite drink was the raspberry mojito :). At the adults pool you can find the adults only lounge which has a selection of nibbles, snacks, books, games where you can take yourself to get away from the sun!

Overall the hotel and staff go above and beyond what we expected & we can’t wait to return in the future!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 19lb91
SENSATORICyprus, General Manager at Atlantica Aphrodite Hills Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Dear Reviewer

Thank you for your detailed and positive review!

It is always a pleasure to read reviews like yours and I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us and are already looking forward to returning.

I am pleased that our food selection was to your liking as well as the evening entertainment

My staff will always do their upmost to ensure you enjoy your holiday and I'm pleased you saw this.

We all look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed 28 June 2018

We took a chance with a last minute booking and were really pleased with the result. The hotel is set in a spread out site with lots of choices for places by the pool and we were just a little early for the restaurant situated by the Adult only pool. There were plenty of choices for eating and it was nice to have an option to book for the waitress served restaurant in the evening. We mainly used the Fig and Olive restaurant which was adult only during the day and we had great service from the staff there but we would have to make special mention of Inessa who really went the extra mile to make our mealtimes both well served and enjoyable. She was always smiling and always had a word for us even at the busiest times - thank you Inessa for making our stay really great.
The Sensatori Resort was set up in the hills and we took a hike down to the main road and close to the sea and were glad we had packed our trainers for that walk!
The rooms were comfortable and well serviced. The evening entertainment had options although we mostly stayed in the main bar for the excellent pianist and guitar playing vocalists who had a great range of songs between the two of them.
We would definitely consider going back!
Clare and Chris from Suffolk

Stayed: April 2018
2  Thank Clare H

Dear Clare and Chris

Thank you for your review.

I am glad you took the chance of the last minute booking to stay with us and glad you enjoyed our holiday.
Thank you for your kind words for the staff service - especially Inessa; who I will personally pass on the message.

We hope to welcome you back very soon

Reviewed 28 June 2018

Our second trip to this resort and it offers excellent facilities and the Adult pool area is calm and the drinks service is swift and frequent.
We loved the food options and Krasimira who does amazing work as front of house in the Fig & Olive made our nights extra special, a true professional who instinctively knew how to handle us and add to the evening.

A great week and the Cyprus weather and off shore breeze made the days perfect.TY

Room Tip: Club rooms offered extra space, and lovely views over the sea and golf course.
Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
SENSATORICyprus, General Manager at Atlantica Aphrodite Hills Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Dear David,

Thank you for your review and 5 star rating!

Welcome back - I am pleased you enjoyed your stay with us.
Your kind words will be passed on to Krasimira with thanks.

We look forward to welcoming you back for your third visit soon.

Reviewed 27 June 2018

We were meant to be going to the sensatori in Rhodes but were told two weeks before that the resort would not be finished and open in time. We did not have much of an option but this resort looked to be the best option offered.
The staff at this resort were exceptional. especially Greg one of the bar managers and Angela in the Fig & olive restaurant.
We were away with our friends and felt that all the staff made you feel welcome and that nothing was too much to ask for.
The resort was very clean and our swim up rooms were a god send as we did feel that there were too many children in the resort for our liking.
Even though there is an adult only pool it was quite crowded and you had to be early to get your beds, even though there is a notice to say that you cannot reserve a bed till 9am!!
This resort has everything if you are travelling with a large group of family and friends of different ages.
Not ideal if you are couples of a certain age looking for peace and quiet!!

Room Tip: For peace & quiet. Swim up rooms overlooking the 9th hole of the golf course offering a great sea view are the best.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank Yoj19

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for your review.

I am happy you described my staff as exceptional - delivering high customer service is something we pride ourselves on. I look forward to passing on your kind words to Greg.

I am glad you and your friends enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

It's a lovely place, we had a lovely time but it suits families more so than 4 adults in their fifties. If I had a young family, I would definitely revisit but I think it's unlikely we will again. Some of the reasons explained below.

Nice hotel, we enjoyed ourselves but we did struggle with the number of small children at this hotel. They were not really any trouble but I've never seen so many prams at a hotel in my life. We did nickname it 'pram gate'.

One evening we did experience disappointing behaviour from some of the children. Some of the parents in one of wedding parties let their children play with some of the dome lights on the outside tables, rolling them across the floor and running around with them. The hotel should have politely intervened, and more importantly, addressed the dangers associated. I know the hotel is not responsible for behaviour of the guests, of course not, but lots of the adult parties were discussing it the next day and all said that it should have been addressed, professionally. Nobody wants a child to get hurt and this was an accident waiting to happen.

This hotel is great for families, they have a fantastic children's play pool, very impressive . For us, 4 adults In their 50's, I don't think I would go again, or to another Sensatori, I'm afraid. We've done the children thing, and although we like children, we prefer not quite so many around us.

We had swim up rooms which was a 'god send' because we would retreat to these in the afternoon to sunbath as the pools were very busy. The adults pool was not clean the first two days we were there, I'm afraid, and as a consequence, our friend has an ear infection since getting back.

The food was good, the staff were great. We had no problem booking the restaurants and they provide you with a great packed lunch if you want it, when frequenting the beach. The beach bus was great and well organised.

There is nothing around this hotel, it's in the middle of nowhere which is fine for families again but we like to go to other bars and restaurants on holiday. We did catch a taxi into Paphos one evening which was lovely and a nice break from the hotel.

It's not, in my opinion, a 5 star hotel. I've never been to an all inclusive that is, to be honest, other than the Maldives. We normally stay at the Elysium in Paphos which is in a different category to be fair but of course it's a lot more money to stay there and they don't have all inclusive.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
4  Thank Gary F
SENSATORICyprus, General Manager at Atlantica Aphrodite Hills Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Dear Gary,

Thank you for your detailed and honest review.
I can appreciate your comments and feedback.

We do try and cater for all needs - families and adults - which is why we have adult only facilities - pool, restaurants and bars can be found for adults only.

Thank you for recognizing and mentioning your positive reviews on the food and staff.

I am happy you thought the hotel to be lovely and that you did have a lovely time here with us.