Shore Road Seafood - Crow's Nest Dining Room
Ranked #1 of 1 Restaurants in Hillsburn
Price range: US$4 - US$14
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Description: We are a very simple and small place. We offer the freshest seafood you can get. Our fresh scallop are a big hit as well as the lobster dishes. We are constantly shelling lobster, sometimes it is just shelled as it hits your plate. :)
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We had the seafood platter between us. Light batter and great home fries. The waitress really friendly. Asked for extra scallops, got them and they charged accordingly.

Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

This place is a good drive up over the mountain right on the water. It is not very big but the food is great and the portions are huge. Went here in Sunday for lunch with my wife and daughter. We had a great time.

Reviewed 7 June 2018

Great food, fast service, friendly servers. We tried all the fish and seafood we could stuff in and it was all great - including the ice cream at the end. An added bonus is the drive over the hill from Annapolis Royal. What a view.

Reviewed 4 June 2018

Best seafood you will eat! Enjoyed the casual atmosphere and food. Had to go back the second night as well.

Reviewed 27 May 2018

I am a NS girl, living in On - we recently returned to buy a seasonal place in Annapolis Royal & I insist on seafood most every dinner
This gem was recommended to us & it did not disappoint
The first time I walked into this place I saw the largest orders of clams & chips being enjoyed by another customer - I was instantly in love - the portions r massive, the food delicious
We ate outside at one of the picnic tables the first time & inside after that
I took my mom there for Mother’s Day for their clams & chips & she was in heaven
Definitely recommend this place

jalo2014, Owner at Shore Road Seafood - Crow's Nest Dining Room, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2018

Thank you! So glad you have enjoyed your visits!