“Nice food and live music”
Review of Shardana Resto Bar

Shardana Resto Bar
Ranked #7 of 25 Restaurants in Mambajao
Cuisines: Philippine, German, Italian
Reviewed 30 August 2017

I like this place because of the food (of course) and also the warm feeling inside the restaurant. First time i eat here was 3 years ago but now is new owner and restaurant have change to much better both food and other. First time when i visit under the new management (R & joan) i feel very welcome and i also like the new menu they have. I try most dishes they have and have no complain at all. Hope you are still there when i come back again because i come every year and its my favorite place on camiguin. Keep on good work R&J.

7  Thank Jocke C

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

Its nice to eat in a family owned restaurant where service is more personalized rather than professionalized. It is where i was treated as guest rather than customer. THe owners were kind hearted to share insights to maximized our trip in camiguin. They can help tourist with their querries.

Shardana provides a great venue to just hang around and feel the vibes of camiguin island. Just grab a bottle of beer and watch time flies under the native nut facing the highway.

THe have taste calamares (Breaded fried squid) all over the archipelago but their calamares is simply the best. It was like twister fries of mc donald's but seafood style. Their breading is so crispy and delicious. Moreover, I also love their cajun. It is a fusion of new orlean style fused with local vegetables.

7  Thank Gilbert C
Reviewed 14 June 2017

A place what is offering any type of cuisine you can think off (Italian, German, Filipino,..).
Lacks finesse, taste and quality.
I was there around lunchtime for a quick pizza and a cold beer.
The beer was ok, very ok.
I think they are really struggling to stay in business.

1  Thank credicoach
Joann B, Owner at Shardana Resto Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2017

Sir, first off, we haven't sold pizza in almost a year...... I really don't know how to respond to this. Maybe this is an old review, or you didn't even come to eat. Anyways I'll just bite my tongue and ignore this. Have a good day.

Reviewed 8 April 2017 via mobile

This restaurant offers a large menu selection from classic Filipino to European dishes. However, it's current owner (New Orleans) has added an authentic Cajun menu (imported spices). My wife and I frequently order the Cajun pasta and shrimp po boy. Shardana's is able to accommodate large parties. They also have a large expat presence from all over the world - bring your darts after dinner and enjoy great conversation while playing on 1 of their 2 dart boards- discreetly placed in the rear side of the restaurant so as not to disturb diners.

5  Thank Colin L

Thank you sir for your excellent review.

Reviewed 5 April 2017

We always ate here at least twice a day on our visits to Camiguin. First visit with new owner sorry but the atmosphere has changed too much for me. Not the same happy ambient feel. Had to go out of my way to introduce myself to the owner . The food was quite bland.

4  Thank BAZZAARPerth