See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 May 2017

Been staying there for a weekend,good service and nice rooms for a fair price,friendly and good service from the employee,very fair price and breakfast was included,helpfull people gave us a good service and good experience of our stay

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 February 2017 via mobile

Very good receptionist. The owner is also kind. The parrot there is entertaining. The rooms are big enough for 4 person. Though cr is small. But all are clean. You'll surely feel comfortable in your stay.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 April 2016 via mobile

One thing I appreciate from July's haven is that they've taught me how to ride public transport, from Benoni upto their place. I was able to save money thanks to them.

The room I was given is quite big because it has two beds but I was alone. The bathroom was spacious as well.

They serve Filipino and American breakfast. The staffs, I forgot their names, were so polite and accommodating. They've even guided me on how to reach popular spots on the island.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 April 2016

The Place is good with seaside view. The staff is very nice, the food is great.. We spend for 2 nigths. The place is quite far from the port of Mahinog. They a good wifi connection. I made Instant booking

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Asiatravel.com
Reviewed 15 March 2016 via mobile

Ate Che was our contact in the resort. She is really accomodating and friendly. Not to mention that she is really good in English. So foreigners will not have a hard time during their stay at the resort. They have hammock and kubo to chill during the stay.

Furthermore, they needed to have mirrors in the room even in the bathroom. This is what they lack. Others, I have no more comments but it is really good!

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends