Open today: 08:00 - 18:00
Review Highlights
Well organized, safe and reliable company ever 💃

Amaizing experience, went city & spice tour, prison island, jozani forest and beautful safari blue... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
ivy1109
Safari blue

I did safari blue. The crew was so friendly ! The trip is so nice, and you can see a paradise... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Juan_abraham92

All reviews zanzibar beach these guys see you soon zanzibar trip blue tour prison island company ibrahim crew beauty driver transfer
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 December 2020

I had a lovely experience in Zanzibar with, the Safari Blue as highlight.
Our Guides Musa and Kiwela were very courteous helpful and resourceful.
Our Driver Salekh was very punctual and patient.

Date of experience: December 2020
1  Thank Onedune
Reviewed 9 December 2020

My experience with Grandezza Tours was really good. The staff was very friendly and nice. They are also very timely; never came late once.

Date of experience: December 2020
1  Thank Sisi_lolu
Reviewed 22 November 2020

Well organised and coordinated activities and we enjoyed our stay in Zanzibar. Enjoyed the spice farm tour and swimming at prison Island.

Date of experience: November 2020
Reviewed 17 June 2020

Grandeza bring me to so many good places in Zanzibar but My favourite part was Safari Blue... I really enjoyed being there swimming in the blue lagoon and enjoying the sea food prepared for me... it was marvelous fantastic unforgettable moments.

Date of experience: June 2020
Reviewed 25 April 2020

PRISON ISLAND, NAKUPENDA AND SAFARI BLUE
We had the pleasure of having the prison island and nakupenda beach tour with Justin on the first day of our arrival and Safari blue on the last day with his colleague Kiwale. Everything was greatly planned and we had two great days in the sun with them. Choose Grandezza company and you will have a stress free experience in Zanzibar!

Date of experience: December 2019