“Worthy”

Price range: US$35 - US$152
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Excellent place for life and fun. Delicious, beautiful, pleasant, rhyme with the sea. Friendly staff adds a lot of moods! Will try to visit again.

Write a ReviewReviews (1 252)

24 - 28 of 1 252 reviews

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The food is amazing and the staff are excellent and super friendly!!!!!!! The tiger prawns are massive..... the desserts are amazing.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We didn’t have a reservation so we just passed by asking for a table. Although we got one with an amazing view we were given the feeling that it’s extremely rare to get a table without reservation (half the restaurant was empty when we left 2 hours later). The linguini were extremely salty and overpriced, our main waiter extremely arrogant. Last but not least the price indication on TripAdvisor (€€-€€€) is false. Appetizers are around € 20-30, main courses starting around € 40 (side dishes around € 14).
But if you are looking for a stylish restaurant with a nice sunset it’s worth visiting.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Beautiful beach side restaurant to have some delicious fresh food. I ordered the king crab tagliatelle which was the best I’ve ever had. The tzatziki and bruschetta were also very good and my husband said he had the best pork souvlaki of our entire trip. But it’s almost worth it just for the view!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

One of my favorite places in the world.

The food is amazing. I recommend checking out the fresh fish that it grilled for you and deboned by top waiters right at the table, along with a bottle of Estate Alpha wine.

I come every few years to visit family and always find relaxation and happiness at hippie fish. I highly recommend trying the Mykonos Mule for cocktails at sunset. The bartenders do God’s work and watching the sun go down at the beach is like a dream. I will always come back to Hippie Fish and tell everyone back in New York to visit!