My wife and I visited for our honeymoon and had an amazing time. Every detail was thought through and any service we needed was happily arranged. The rooms and pools were in perfect shape.
From reserving beach chairs at their sister hotel to a rental car delivered right to our hotel, we didn't have to worry about anything. The day and night staff at the hotel could not have been more kind and thoughtful.
The food at the Naxian was some of the best we had on our vacation. The menu may seem limited, but you'll want to try everything on it. The octopus and lamb shank were two of the best preparations I've ever had of either. The breakfast selections were great too. If you're a whiskey guy like me, you'll be more than pleasantly surprised by the collection the owner of the hotel has put together. He's also more than happy to talk you through trying out something you've never had before.
If you have time, be sure to ask to see the wine cellar, its a good one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Naxian Collection is a complex of luxurious villas & suites each one with its own personal style. All of them are built according to the traditional architecture of Cyclades. Even though Naxian Collection is only 2km far from Naxos town and 700 meters from the famous beach of St Prokopios, it still affords its guests plenty of relaxing privacy. Built upon a hill of great natural beauty, the hotel boasts a panoramic view of this exquisite corner of the Aegean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Naxian Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Naxian Collection - Luxury Villas And Suites
- Naxian Collection - Luxury Villas Hotel Naxos City