We decided to stay at Rocabella to celebrate our first marriage anniversary. We stayed in Mykonos for three days. Unfortunately, we where able to reserve 2 days due to the hotel’s availability.
The first day was perfect! The staff is so nice and friendly, starting from the shuttle drivers to the front desk staff and other staff members.
We received a very kind celebration card and sparkling wine bottle at our room. The hotel facilities are great, including the view, pool, room, pillows, breakfast…
For the second day we went to the other hotel counting the hours to return. The Rocabella hotel was so nice to offer to arrange transportation to the other hotel and also to offer us to use the facilities, since we were coming back.
On the third day, we wanted to return to Rocabella as soon as possible. :)
Despite the check in time to be at 2PM, they already had our room ready at noon. And for our surprise, they offered us a complementary upgrade with a welcome back card and amenities. What is more than perfect?!?
There are details and feelings that I won’t be able to describe. You will feel it only when staying at Rocabella! :)
Whenever in Mykonos/Greece, do yourself a favor and experience “perfect” at Rocabella.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Steeped in the ever changing hues of the glowing Aegean sunlight, 150 meters away the waters of the pristine Mykonos beach of Agios Stefanos, lies Rocabella Mykonos Art Hotel & SPA, an elegant modern hideaway, a Mykonos beach hotel haven of luxurious simplicity, boasting both intimacy and grandeur. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rocabella Mykonos Art Hotel & SPA reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rocabella Mykonos Art Hotel And Spa
- Rocabella Art Agios Stefanos