We were lucky enough to stay at Rocabella for a night (not long enough!). We were a group of three friends, looking for a hotel to finish off a girls' holiday. We were treated like queens from the second we walked in, with champagne on arrival, and that continued throughout our entire stay. The staff were attentive and faultless, the hotel shared spaces were stunningly designed, the room was an absolute relaxation haven and the pool area was essentially our home for ten hours straight.
The breakfast was delicious with so many choices and some special additions (like Nutella pancakes and freshly squeezed OJ), and we also enjoyed lunch and dinner at the Reeza restaurant. There was a free shuttle to town which we used, and a free shuttle to the airport because we booked directly with the company. WiFi was good, views were beautiful and we had an incredible night and two days. We didn't want to leave!
I would absolutely recommend this hotel, it's a bit of a splurge if you're trying to cut costs like we were but we couldn't help it when we saw the photos, and it was totally worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to your bohemian retreat, where slow living and happiness is homemade. A place where you can be your true self, authentic and simple. Rocabella was born to create a hip retreat haven, a home away from home, for real travellers seeking wanderlust and authentic experiences. Our hotel is located just 300 metres from the beautiful beach of Agios Stefanos, while it takes only a 5-minute drive to get to the fairytalish Chora. Our 21 rooms and suites respect and faithfully serve the simplicity of the Cycladic aesthetics. Simple lines, bright white, earth tones and natural materials, along with stunning views of the Aegean Sea and the picturesque Chora, compose everything that “awakens” the wanderer within you. Minimal chic design and bohemian atmosphere accord to your comfort and total relaxation. The room facilities & services cater to the needs of the modern traveller, who wants to be themselves, authentic and simple. Come on then and discover your own corner of handmade happiness ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rocabella Mykonos Hotel & SPA reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rocabella Mykonos Art Hotel And Spa
- Rocabella Art Agios Stefanos