It was not an auspicious start to our holiday. Our plane was delayed and so was the luggage so we arrive a couple of hours almost later than planned at 10.30pm. What did we get when we arrived ... Just the warmest of welcomes from Margarita and her team. They could not have been more helpful.
The hotel has only 21 rooms and so this has a very intimate feel which is enhanced by the entire staff. We have stayed a many good hotels all over the world and the service here was as good as anywhere. I can not speak highly enough of all the staff but Margarita was a real star. We have had very good functional service in other hotels but here everyone just wants to give the staff a good time. What was also great was that The Manager Alan was so keen to come an speak to all the guests and be part to the holiday. He leads by example.
The hotel has good rooms with great views over the bay and Mykonos town.
The breakfast is very extensive and was extremely good quality.
There is a good beaches close by and for Mykonos, which is very expensive, these were reasonably priced.
The shuttle service is great and they also accomodated us on trips to local restaurants. George was very entertaining.
Would we return again? Like a shot!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Steeped in the ever changing hues of the glowing Aegean sunlight, 150 meters away the waters of the pristine Mykonos beach of Agios Stefanos, lies Rocabella Mykonos Art Hotel & SPA, an elegant modern hideaway, a Mykonos beach hotel haven of luxurious simplicity, boasting both intimacy and grandeur. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rocabella Mykonos Art Hotel & SPA reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rocabella Mykonos Art Hotel And Spa
- Rocabella Art Agios Stefanos