“Why?”

Rocabella Mykonos Art Hotel & SPA
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Agios Stefanos
Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

If I rated this hotel on how i feel now I've got home; sad, depressed it would get 1 star but that would not be fair.

I feel like Ive been on a week long cocaine bender, great while it lasted but it had to end sometime, and now I'm back in London, in a suit and tie to mask my suicidle cravings; head in hands, pondering every decision I've ever made.

Ive you have been to this hotel before you will know what i mean. I thought it was hard leaving the first time; but as 'repeaters' its even worse the second tine let me assure you.

All the same constants apply; great room, great service, beautiful pool, great drivers that ferry you around, but you already know this: Its been no. 1 on trip advisor for years: its hardly gonna be bad is it?

What made it so hard this year is that i have come to call some members of staff friends and adjusting to normal life again seems an impossible task.

If you haven't been here before read my first review but i will say that Alan and his staff are still as amazing as ever, the drinks form Amerisa and the bar staff and the food from Stefanos have reached even greater heights (the restaurant Reeza also no. 1 on TA). The two drivers were so nice and the front of house staff lead my Margarita, Vicky and Konstantina made us feel so welcome as always.

Good pillows too.

The only saving grace is that there is enough of August left for me to try and earn enough to come back this year

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Alan_Kodzasov, General Manager at Rocabella Mykonos Art Hotel & SPA, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2017

Dear Blair and Liz,
First of all I would like to apologize for my tardy reply:(( and to say a HUGE thank you for such a review! (after few months we keep reading it and always keep laughing:)))
I am glad to read that your 2nd stay was even better than the 1st and I have to say also that it was hard to say bye for us as well!:(
I would like to thank you once again for everything and I am sure that before your 3 return visit to Rocabella we will be drinking a mojito somewhere prior! haha;)
Sending you our warmest regards and love,
Alan

Write a ReviewReviews (1 563)

55 - 59 of 1 563 reviews

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

To say this was the highlight of our honeymoon is an understatement. From the moment we were picked up from our ferry, we felt like part of their family. The staff was so amazing and did all the little things right! They gave us a little tour of the facility, sat down and showed us on a map everything about Mykonos, and were just genuinely nice people. You got to pick your personalized scents for essential oils for when they turn down your room at night as well. This is truly a 5 star hotel. We'd go down for breakfast, we'd come back and our room would be clean. We'd go out to dinner and would come back to our room being clean with candles, essential oils going, and a small little dessert for us. The hotel would make reservations for us at local restaurants and every time we showed up, we'd have an amazing table right on the water/edge to have an amazing view. Breakfast was amazing and they even had a small menu that you could order off of on top of the buffet. They had personalized coffee/espresso and a small special dessert every time.

We were so upset to leave and wish we had known our stay was going to be this good because we would have stayed at their Santorini location for our second half of our Honeymoon. The hotel we stayed at in Santorini was beautiful and had a beautiful view, but they just did not hit on the little things like the Rocabella did. We can't thank the staff enough and we hope to be able to be able return to Greece because we will definitely be able to staying at the Rocabella again!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear David and Jillian,
Greetings from Mykonos and the Rocabella Hotel:)
First of all, I apologize for my tardy reply and I thank you very much for taking the time and sharing this amazing review here in TripAdvisor!
We are glad to read that your honeymoon "stop" @Rocabella was the highlight of your trip and this makes us very happy!!
Its always amazing to learn that our efforts were recognized and we thank you for that guys:))
The entire Team joins me in thanking you warmly and we hope to see you again here at Rocabella Mykonos hotel!

Best regards,

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

This hotel is absolutely stunning. The hotel staff really make this hotel stand out as they made us feel incredibly welcome. From our fantastic greeting from Georgios at the Airport, to Margarita and the Team at the hotel, they looked after us so well from start to finish and nothing was ever too much trouble.

The hotel itself is beautiful. It's situated about a 7 minute drive from Mykonos Town. The hotel runs a free shuttle service to Mykonos town throughout the day until 23:45. This was really helpful in providing freedom and independence, when staying a bit further out of Mykonos Town for the peace and quiet. As there are very limited taxis on the island, the hotel also help to arrange transfers to any destination of your choice around the island and arrange pick up times to suit you.

The rooms in this hotel are lovely. The beds are definitely the comfiest I've ever slept in, and the rooms are immaculately clean. The turn down service at night is one of the best things about Rocabella. They burn essential oils of your choice in your room, so upon your return to the hotel, it smells beautiful.

The food at the hotel is some of the best on the island also, so if you don't feel like leaving the hotel for lunch or dinner, you can have a 5* quality meal without leaving.

I couldn't recommend this hotel more, I can't wait to come back!!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Dear Salvador and Isabel,
First of all I would like to apologize for my tardy reply and to thank you for such a great TripAdvisor review!
It was pleasure to have you and your beautiful family with us and we are very happy to read that you had a great time at Rocabella:))
The entire Team joins me in thanking you warmly and we are looking forward to welcome you back in the near future!

Kind regards,

Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

Best hotel and staff on the island. My place to stay for years to come. Great views, great place to stay,great food! Very relaxing and not to far from town. The staff is very nice and willing to do what it takes to make your stay enjoyable.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank moora21
Reviewed 17 August 2017

From being picked up and arriving on site, to leaving 7 days after, RCBM was one professional, well oiled outfit. Hip and friendly staff abound the site and all are most welcoming and helpful. Headed up by the brilliant Alan, you get to enjoy the views and facilities available at ease and each and every request is fulfilled up on request. I cannot recommend this place enough.

Thank you RCBM & team... We will be back!...

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Ennevor and Jane,
I would like to apologize for my tardy reply:(( and to thank you so much for sharing this excellent review regarding your summer stay with us:))
It is a pleasure to read that you stay was a memorable one and I am sure we will have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future!

Best regards,

Nissaki Boutique Hotel
#2 of 26 in Platys Gialos
6,7 km away
Myconian Ambassador Relais & Chateaux Hotel

Been to Rocabella Mykonos Art Hotel & SPA? Share your experiences!