All reviews beautiful garden hf walking small city spent a week sea balcony bath basin
Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

After having a very difficult time with another resort we decided to check in in Rivjiera. The service and food has been flawless. Very child friendly and amazing location.

Breakfast lunch and dinner included.

Highly recommended.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 5 August 2018

I booked this hotel through Booking.com with guaranteed free cancellation before the end of day, day of booking.

With hours to spare before the deadline, I attempt to verify whether other reservation dates are available. Without being warned of the consequences, I move the reservation two days earlier by mistake. Suddenly, my free cancellation option disappeared, so I contact Booking.com and the hotel within 10 minutes of this, informing them of the mistake. I explain the details and politely request for them to cancel the booking for free, as it was advertised for the original booking. They tell me they will consider it.

The next day, without any notification or message from the hotel, they try to charge my card 400 EUR for the cancellation fees. They did not inform me they were unwilling to waive the fees, and thus ask me if I want to keep the booking in this case - they simply went straight for the money, with a very dishonest customer service.

I fault Booking.com for a deceitful booking interface, but the hotel was extremely impolite and dishonest, trying to rip off money from people as soon as they can.

Be careful of any mistakes when dealing with the hotel, because they will use ANY opportunity to rip you off!!

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

The hotel is amazing. It is situated at the very beach, with rooms perfectly clean. Also, the staff is helpful and kind.They also have a big swimingpool android beautiful garden from the restaurant and King bar as well. In the King bar they make best cocktails and in the restaurant they served delicious food.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank MinaJ235
Reviewed 29 July 2018

I had a really fascinating time there. Stuff is great, the room was very clean and the food was astonishing. I must come back sometimes because they are doing an excellent job!
Hotel is located in a calmful area, right next to the beach.

Room tip: Family apartments are the best apartments they have!
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

Really nice place, everything you need in front of you, service is really nice, beach is near hotel, like 50 metres, its best choise in Petrovac, which is small city with this big hotel in it, i totaly recommend it

Trip type: Travelled with friends