Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
lauraboledi
Johannesburg, South Africa

Home away from home

Review of Die Boskamp
5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 14 Nov 2022
Die Boskamp for me was home for 3 days, from the moment I walked in I felt like welcomed. I was fed the most delicious food ever, treated like family.
The camp is beautiful and so are the staff. Vuyo made sure I was always fed, took me to my room, explained everything to me. She took notice of my meal portions and gave me food that I would finish. Thanks to Vuyo for making me feel welcome and never lonely.

Susie did my massage, I must say I slept through out the massage, loved her recommendation of having my massage to earlier so I could rest, best recommendation ever.

Michael was amazing on the game drive, explained everything to me about the animals. We chatted so much on my game drive about traveling.
Date of stay: November 2022
      jardin côté accueil
        59.3 km from Die Boskamp
        60.4 km from Die Boskamp
        View more hotels in Mookgophong
        See what travellers are saying:
        Selected filters
        Reviewed 1 March 2022

I have had the pleasure of staying at Die Boskamp various times . It is always a treat to get spoiled by the wonderful staff and the exceptional hospitality . The tents are 5 star luxury , the food is to die for and the game drives fantastic . Best is to book the whole camp and have a great family reunion or a good time with friends . Everything you wish for is there in perfect harmony with nature . The newly appointed chef is in a class of her own and all the staff go out of their way to make you feel at home . Best camp I have ever been to !

Date of stay: February 2022