Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Nefertari&Ramses
Colchester

Perfect!

Review of Dinonyane Lodge
5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 05 Jan 2019via mobile
I stayed at Dinonyane with three friends on a birding holiday. The location was right beside Nysvley nature reserve so there was plenty to see.
The accommodation was good, basic but had everything we needed and it was clean.
The food was excellent and Eddie was a great host!
The highlight for me were the amazing amount of birds that were in the very well maintained gardens, complete with pond when it was so dry.
I had many species and it was lovely to get up early and wander through the gardens before breakfast.
Highly recommend!
    jardin côté accueil
      2.9 km from Dinonyane Lodge
      1.5 km from Dinonyane Lodge
      View more hotels in Mookgophong
      See what travellers are saying:
      Selected filters
      Reviewed 9 December 2018 via mobile

This little gem suited me down to the ground. The purpose of my visit was to go birding at the Nylsvley Nature Reserve, a protected wetland. Dinonyane is 2 km away, meaning I didn’t have to get up too early for a 6am start. The lodge itself has beautiful gardens teeming with birds. I sat outside my room on a wooden bench and the birds were everywhere. The accommodation is excellent value for money, simple but comfortable. Although I chose to self-cater I also had a home cooked meal on the evening of my arrival. Eddie is a friendly, relaxed host too. There’s a lovely swimming pool and even a little shop for those things one invariably forgets. I hope to return one day.

Date of stay: December 2018