Lowest prices for your stay
US$446
US$390
View deal
SAVE US$56
Free cancellation until 21/07/02
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
1 348
5 856
2 881
1 348
All reviews grand palladium sports bar lady hamilton side jerk hut main pool water aerobics ocean view montego bay a la carte restaurants jerk chicken steak sunset cove beach italian restaurant seafood entertainment team red stripe infinity pool
Selected filters
3 757 - 3 762 of 11 557 reviews
Reviewed 12 June 2018

Amazing workers who care about the guests, and are really worth your time to talk to. Everyone is friendly and nice. Good friends with Jermie, Junior, and Cruze. Stuff to do for everyone and very good food places of all style.

Room tip: Closest to the middle
Trip type: Travelled with friends
3  Thank Dillon P
EnricoPezzoli, General Manager at Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2018

Dear Dillon P,

Thank you for such a lovely five-star review of our property. We are so delighted that you enjoyed everything about your recent stay here with us. We look forward to your speedy return here at Grand Palladium Jamaica where we offer an effortless luxury experience for all types of vacationers in our slice of paradise.

Regards,

Erico Pezzoli.

Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

We stayed here a family of four a 7 month year old and a four year old included. We stayed on the Jamaican side block 11 which was close to all the lobby and restaurants which was great. Basic room but clean and mini bar stocked up every day. We could see the ocean and beer hut from our window which was great.
Staff here can not do enough for you the fitness guys clearance and tino were so friendly, Melissa at reception was good and tessy at the kids club was sooo great with my daughter.
There is sooo much food you will deffo like something the cafe in the infinity bar do great coffee and cakes.
Sunset cove has the best beach the down side they need a minimum of four to do the snorkling excursion so couldn’t so that.
A great stay loved it so much foood and drink everywhere and smiles everywhere you go!

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank 158harpreetk

Dear Harpreet K,

Thank you for choosing the Grand Palladium Jamaica & Lady Hamilton Resort and Spa for your luxury vacation getaway. We appreciate that the Grand Palladium was your preferred resort and trust that you cherished the fond moments that were created during your stay. Thank you for your positive feedback which we will certainly share with our wonderful team and we hope to see you again in the near future.

Regards,

Reviewed 11 June 2018

Hubby and I recently visited the Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton Resort & Spa in Jamaica. This place is beautiful!!!! The reception and wait staff are awesome, they greet you with a smile and make you feel welcomed. I would have definitely given this place 5-stars but the housekeeping was a tad lacking, wash cloths were never delivered and one day after being out all day housekeeping tried to clean our room at 4:30. Also we had a problem with our phone and waited for hours for someone to come and fix it. The room was beautiful and clean. I would recommend this to anyone planning on a visit to Jamaica. We can't wait to return in October.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
5  Thank virginiasW8772JH

Dear Virginia S,

We were grateful to have been chosen as your vacation destination and we thank you for posting feedback on your experience. As hoteliers we are committed to providing high quality products and services to our guests and as such it was thoughtful of you to let us know how well you liked our suites, facilities and the friendly service provided, as well as noting the areas that fell short of meeting your expectations. We will certainly be discussing all that was outlined with a view to taking corrective actions where necessary. To this end, it was lovely to read about your stay and we look forward to seeing you in October.

Best regards,

Reviewed 11 June 2018

I stayed two weeks at the Grand Palladium. I traveled alone and was here first of all to relax. To be honest: as a single guy I was a rare species. Most of the guests (many americans and english) are groups, families or couples, sometimes they have marriages there too. Singles who are looking for a date and just want to party should maybe go somewhere else. But for me it was also perfect for relaxing. I read 4 books in this time...

The Hotel
The site with its many buildings who look like an italian villa is huge, which has advantages and disadvantages. If your room is not located close to the main building or the main pool you might have to walk a few minutes or wait for a cart to pick you up. I always walked, and it was no problem. There are also many smaller pools and beaches, so even if there are many people you always find a quiet place. There is also opportunity for watersports and a big spa, but since I didn´t do anything of it, I can´t say more about it.

The rooms
I stayed at a room at the grand palladium - junior suite garden side. Quite a bit from the centre and on the ground floor. The room was tasteful furnished and quite big with a kingsize bed, a couch, table and chairs. There was also minibar, safe and a flatscreen with satelite tv - unfortunately for me as a german, there were just two german programs.

Nothing bad to say about the room itself, but at night it is getting very loud outside there. They told me it is cockroaches that make their annoying Sound: "Peep, Peep" all the night. Some of them must live in the bushes in the atrium of my villa and since my room was ground floor it was extremly loud and I could not sleep the first two nights. Therefore I asked for another room and could move on the same day to another room on the second floor in another building, without any problem, which was much more quite - and seaside! Afterwards the keep asking every two days if everything was okay - what a service!

Service/Emploees
I have to say all the staff at the hotel is very friendly and helpfull - from reception over the gardener, bell boys to the waiters/waitresses. Since I spent most of the time at the pool my special thanks goes to the girls from the pool bar - especially Anne-Marie and Abigale - which were very nice and accommodating. Every day I came to the pool, they greeted me with my name and made me feel comfortable. Also they were very quick with the drinks.

I am not so ambitious about that. But the two Buffet-Restaurants offering a great variety of Pasta, Meat, Salad, Fish and so on. I tried also the Italian Restaurant, which was very good. But it was more like italian haute cuisine. If you are just looking for pizza and pasta, go to the buffet. Also I had to wait a while to be seated, because the a la carte restaurants are most of the time full.

Beach
There are small beaches close to the pool. But after a few meters there comes rocks and stones so you need bathing shoes and you can´t really swim but plash. I prefered the huge infintiy pool. They even have a bar in the pool there. Watch out for the "dirty banana"!

Location/Nightlife
Around the hotel is nothing, no city or shopping or bars. But you get all you need inside the hotel - liquor, souvenirs, bathing shoes etc. And for the evening there are different bars, some with life music, gambling-maschines and every evening there is a great live-show with dancers and artistry. From "Jamaican Night", Over "Pirates of the Carribean" to "Michael Jackson Show".

So there is lots to do and see at the grand palladium. An if this is not enough, go outside and meet beautyful countryside and people at one of the touristic tours. I did a boot trip to negril and ricks cafe with snorkling on the way and one trip to the dunn´s river falls and nine mile (Bob Marley Museum), which I both can recommend.

Room tip: Spent the extra money for a seaside junior suite - it´s worth it. Try to get a room on 1st or second floor. They are much more quite.
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
4  Thank Michael_Hypermiler
EnricoPezzoli, General Manager at Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2018

Dear Michael_Hypermiler,

It is with great delight to be in receipt of your wonderful review describing your detailed experience with us. At Grand Palladium Jamaica, our objective is to achieve ultimate guest satisfaction through ensuring that unparalleled quality service is delivered to you our esteemed guest. As we aim to create the most remarkable vacation memories, we work diligently in pursuit of establishing an atmosphere of great relaxation and engaging activities. As an all-inclusive family resort, we persistently desire to convey a welcoming environment to form unforgettable experiences. It would be a pleasure to be given the opportunity to host your future vacations through which we seek to surpass your expectancy again.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

It's my first time here and it has been amazing the good is great wonderful staff the room is lovely but I must say the fitness program her is out of this world they are fun ,pleasant ,informative and very professional the gym here is huge and clean thanks to the fitness team am enjoying my vacation and will be returning

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Rosie B

Dear Rosie B,

Our management and team members are flattered to read that you are having a fabulous vacation experience and thank you for sharing this feedback with everyone. We were delighted to know that among the high-points of your trip our delectable cuisines, the exceptional service, luxurious accommodations and fitness sessions proved to be most impressive. Hosting you is our pleasure and we are ecstatic to have played such an integral role on you having a dream vacation. We trust the remainder of the your stay will be nothing short of grand and hope to see you again in the future.

Best regards,