“Best ice cream in Muggia and not only”

Gelateria Meravigliosa di gioia apollonio
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Muggia
Reviewed 18 August 2016

I still remember the first time I had ice cream here. I was like wow!, this is how ice cream should taste like. One year later and I still go to Muggia for this ice cream.

Date of visit: August 2016

Reviewed 26 July 2016

An excellent gelateria on the harbour of this engaging small town. Pick your gelato, sit on one of the outdoor seats and watch the world go by. Perfect.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 3 September 2015

I was here yesterday (but wasn't the first time) with my husband and my mother-in-law and I was pleased to find out they sell their ice cream also at other shops around the city. Theirs is possibly the second or third best in the province of Trieste! They offer many special flavours also using white chocolate and various toppings, milk shakes, fruit smoothies, crushed ice, ice cream cakes, etc. Price is still acceptable: 1,10€ per scoop, where many other ice cream shops ask 1,20 or even 1,30!

Date of visit: September 2015
1  Thank EsterPF
Reviewed 2 August 2015

This is absolutely the best gelateria you can find. They have the same property of the other gelateria just in front, but they are selling only "strange" (i.e. non traditional, except some) flavors.
When I go to Muggia, I try to visit them (at least) once per day, to have my daily rate of Mitico (pistachio plus white chocolate plus orange peels), really a must.
But everything is absolutely nice, good and fresh. Granitas are refreshing and tasteful, and the cakes to take away are absolutely amazing.
Just stop here and eat as much as you can.

Date of visit: July 2015
Reviewed 4 May 2015

We visit Muggia on 3.5.2015 and we make short stop. We visit Gelateria Meravigliosa and we were more then surprised on good quality of ice and hospitality of service.
We come for shore again and recommend all others to drop by.

Date of visit: May 2015