“Superb accommodation”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Scabious2...
Salisbury, United Kingdom
“Superb accommodation”
Reviewed 15 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

We (me, husband, parents-in-law and sister-in-law plus pooch) stayed at Forget-Me-Not Cottage from Saturday to Tuesday. Elaine was very responsive to my emails prior to arrival. The cottage is located in a beautiful village not far from Banbury. The cottage was absolutely outstanding: immaculately clean, perfectly presented and well-equipped. The large kitchen diner is a great feature - as it the garden, where we spent a lot of time sitting outside. The soft furnishings - such as bedding and curtains - set off the decor perfectly. I found my bed to be very comfortable indeed. We hope to return - there is a lot to see and do in the area.

Management Response
18 Jun 2017
I'm delighted you, your family & pooch enjoyed your stay in the cottage and that the accommodation suited you. Thank you for taking the time to write a lovely review, I would very much like the opportunity to welcome you back in the future.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing