Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Annemarie B
Doncaster, United Kingdom

Great stay

Review of I Tre Baroni
5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 11 May 2023
Very stylish rooms. We stayed in the Toscana spa suite which had a jacuzzi, sauna and its own garden terrace. The staff were very helpful and friendly. The only thing I would recommend is that verbal instructions are given on using the jacuzzi as we ended up completely flooding the room as we couldn’t get the buttons to work the staff had organised massages for us and these were welcome as we had been hiking for a few days prior to our arrival.
Date of stay: May 2023
Room Tip: Ensure the jacuzzi is completely full before pressing any buttons
Trip type: Travelled with friends
5.0 of 5 bubblesValue
5.0 of 5 bubblesLocation
5.0 of 5 bubblesService
Customer Care Borgo I Tre Baroni, Proprietario at I Tre Baroni, responded to this review
Responded 12 May 2023
Dear Annemarie,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us regarding your recent stay at our hotel. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed our stylish rooms, especially the Toscana spa suite with its own garden terrace and relaxing amenities like the jacuzzi and sauna. We are also pleased to hear that our staff were able to provide you with helpful and friendly service during your stay.

However, we are sorry to hear about the issue you experienced with the jacuzzi and the lack of verbal instructions on how to operate it. We understand how frustrating this must have been for you and we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused. We will ensure that our team reviews our communication methods and considers providing more detailed instructions to our guests in the future.

Once again, we appreciate your review and we hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to our hotel in the near future.

Warm regards,
7.1 km from I Tre Baroni
20.1 km from I Tre Baroni
20.0 km from I Tre Baroni
View more hotels in Moggiona
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 September 2022

We very much enjoyed our time at I Tre Baroni. The hotel was very clean and the staff was very welcoming and helpful. This is in a remote mountain location so you can fully enjoy the landscape and escape from the city's .

Date of stay: September 2022
Marta BARONI, Proprietario at I Tre Baroni, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2022

Dear Rose,

Thank you very much for your review, it's really helpful for us. We're glad you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to seeing you again!

Leonardo

Reviewed 3 October 2021

Ideal place to stay in Casentino - East Tuscany. The rooms are clean with a wonderful bathroom en suite. We stayed in de Suite de Luxe with a beautiful view at the Castle of Poppi.
The staff is very friendly and the breakfast was luxurious with many choices.
Recommended is a visit to the Restaurant Mater for an evening never to forget.

Date of stay: September 2021
Reviewed 28 September 2020

We looked for a nice stay with a good restaurant and we found this gem. It’s in the countryside and a beautiful drive from Arezzo. The hotel itself is an old villa with big old fashioned rooms but very comfy, clean but not really outdated. It has a certain style. We were welcomed by a very nice and helpful lady who made us feel at home.
During our stay you could hear the roe-bucks calling, there must be lots of them. Also wolves although you seldom see them. Breakfast the next morning was served at your table and good quality.
Dinner in the modern restaurant was very special. I don’t know how you call this style of cooking but it was certainly excellent, fresh products and prepared with love. You can choose different tasting menus but we selected our own, 3 courses and a desert. As a starter we had a delicious hors d’oeuvre, not included in the menu. After dinner they prepared us an infusion with sweets. It was a surprising and nice experience.
Wines are extremely expensive but we found a good bottle for a reasonable price.

Room tip: We have only seen 1 room. It was big and had a beautiful view over the mountains
Date of stay: September 2020
2  Thank maud s
Reviewed 3 November 2019

As many properties in this region the hotel is dated with old fashioned rooms and very hard beds. But the rooms did have windows to some breathtaking Tuscan views.

The only nice bits were a lovely new pool and verandah overlooking the Tuscan countryside.

Breakfast was average and there was not much choice.

Would not recommend unless passing through the area.

Date of stay: August 2019
2  Thank jai8_London
Reviewed 26 July 2019

can’t say enough about the wonderful staff, amazing scenery, wonderful food I the restaurant, superb facilities!!! This gem of a getaway is everything one thinks about when you hear of Tuscany! An absolutely stupendous, wondrous, relaxing few days away. Accomodating to every request, pleasant and kind at every turn, and most of all doing everything they can to make the stay an experience never to be forgotten. Will definitely be back!!

Date of stay: July 2019