“Delicious Food, Elegant Atmosphere”

Pasticceria Zuckerfee
Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

I went with my friend and had excellent Italian coffee and devine German pastry (the madiera croissants were lovely). The elegant European atmosphere was the perfect setting to put your sunglasses, chat with a friend, and people watch.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

We always look forward to treating ourselves to some of Zuckerfee's wonderful pastries and excellent expresso whenever we visit Cividale.
Would absolutely recommend this excellent establishment!

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 13 November 2016 via mobile

This place was suggested by a friend and is absolutely adorable. It is my ritual to come here in the weekend to enjoy a coffee and some pastries. I love their cream and the ambient is romantic in winter time and gorgeous in summer, when I love sitting at their tables outside, enjoying the beautiful square. The place is often crowed so I would suggest to go there away from rush hours.
It is my treat every time I visit Friuli.

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed 19 September 2016 via mobile

Great view of the center square... many desserts to choose from... beautiful scenery... family environment

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed 30 August 2016

We have had one overnight stay in Cividale and we have been looking for a nice place for breakfast for my family. We have found "Zuckerfee" via trip advisor and we have had a very nice time there with a selection of fabulous sweets!
Highly recommended to visit! We will come back!

Date of visit: August 2016