“good food and pleasant dining”
Review of Trattoria Miculan

Trattoria Miculan
Ranked #2 of 32 Restaurants in Tricesimo
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 12 August 2017

We have been to this restaurant several years ago and it offered imaginative friulan cuisine. It changed the style of cooking since but fortunately eating there is still a great pleasure. Food is very good, particularly Il primi. Reception by the owners is warm and pleasant. Recommended!

Date of visit: August 2017

Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

Our host at Villa Miotti de Braida recommended this restaurant, conveniently located a short distance away from the Villa. It's the only local restaurant we had time to visit during our two weeks there and we were grateful for the tip. We sat on the covered patio on a warm evening and thoroughly enjoyed the experience. I had the lamb chops, which were tender and tasty and my husband ordered the tagliata di manzo which, although good, couldn't match his own version of the dish (this is not a criticism of the chef - my husband always likes his tagliata better than anyone else's, so I never understand why he bothers to order it in a restaurant). The table shared a side order of potatoes, which were sinfully good. With wine, the cost was 30 Euros per person, which isn't bad for a high end restaurant. If, no, when we go back to Tricesimo, we'll stop in again.

Date of visit: June 2017
1  Thank Mausi8960
Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

Staying with friends at the beautiful nearby Villa Miotti di Braida, the trattoria Miculan is a short walk down the hill. Beautifully plated and prepared food. Friendly efficient service. Our table for six out on the terrace was wonderfully cool and pleasant. My pasta with duck ragù was delicious as were my husbands lamb chops. Would highly recommend eating here an a visit to this lovely town.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 26 November 2016 via mobile

After finishing some errands in Tricessimo we decided to have lunch so we ended up in this wonderful restaurant.
The furniture and decoration are beautiful and the atmosphere very nice and relaxing.
The food was absolutely delicious. The dishes were outstanding. The chef is very creative. I have to say that this is one of the best restaurants that I' ve visited in Italy, specially in Friuli. The service was perfect. The lady who take care of us is the wife of the chef. They owned the place. She was absolutely lovely.
The desserts were delicious and, as I say before, very creative.
I would recommend highly this nice trattoria.
A wonderful choice...

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed 1 September 2015 via mobile

The restaurant is off the beaten track and has very cozy atmosphere with very friendly and timely service. We ordered a set menu and everything on it was tasty and well presented. The wine was very nice too. We paid less than one usually would for this kind of quality. Overall highly recommended for those staying around Udine.

Date of visit: September 2015