“Quick drink at the white swan”
Review of The White Swan

The White Swan
Ranked #1 of 10 Restaurants in Bosham
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Popped in here after a days walking with the dogs . Our two lurchers were made very welcome , I believe there were signs up saying the pub had come second in pub of the year. I can believe this because service was swift and very polite and the place was very clean . Seemed to have a large menu as well but I cannot comment on how good the food was .

1  Thank Gary D

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Popped down to Bosham to buy a bike ! LAnd we were recommended this locals pub / restaurant and we weren’t disappointed.
Compact & stylishly decorated , charming waitress’ & the food was delicious , home cooked . Garlic mushrooms to start , scampi and a ploughman’s .

Will come back

1  Thank Russell M
Reviewed 30 March 2018

My husband and I went several times during our visit to Bosham and dined for drinks, lunches, and dinners. The atmosphere is quiet and cosy and the customer service is excellent.

1  Thank Julie M
Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Have visited this pub numerous time for great Sunday lunches, which are a must!!
Thought we would try an evening meal and we were not disappointed.
We both choose the steaks and they were the best we have had for a long while. Will definitely be going again at the next opportunity.
(Make sure you book as it’s very popular)

1  Thank Andrew F
Reviewed 9 March 2018

I booked the White Swan as our Rambles and Roasts venue in August, after a fab walk in the Chichester Harbour area and a little ferry ride thrown in. The pub is lovely. They were super accommodating, keeping the staff a bit later so that we could eat. And they were also great when we were a little later than planned. 3 of our hikers had been on 5 prior rambles and roasts walks with me and voted this the best roast yet - so that was good. The standout for me was the array of veggie and plenty of them. The stuffing was a nice touch, but a wee bit dry. Will hope to be back on a future event.

1  Thank ramblesandroasts