Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Mark Yaman
Johannesburg, South Africa

Relaxing

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 13 Apr 2019via mobile

Loved it , my girlfriend and I went for every treatment possible , and enjoyed it throughout!
Well done guys!
We instantly felt relaxed on arrival .
Also enough space for you to feel alone even when there are other people there.
Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
R 1 403
A Luxury Room
    R 2 270
8.5 km from Cradle Health Spa
View more hotels in Hartbeespoort
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 January 2019 via mobile

Staff is friendly and helpful. Rooms are clean and fresh. Beds and bedding are of high quality. Spa personnel have great hands and rooms situated around swimming pool which can be a bit of a problem for the rest of the guests as they are asked not to be noisy in that area as treatments are in session. Breakfast was delightful and we had the cheese and cold meats board for supper. It was delicious. If you want to breakaway and relax this is highly recommended! Absolutely worth my penny

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

In all my years of visiting Spas...I've never had such a perfect experience! The suite was so warm considering it was mid winter...there were electric blankets underneath the towels...and a duvet to cover! Maureen was my massage therapist and she is fantastic. The pressure was perfect for my body and just what I asked for. She focused on muscles and not bones (which is a common problem I've found), and worked out the knots in my shoulders without causing me any pain.

The spa has a beautiful setting, with friendly and helpful staff.

Will definitely go back!

Date of stay: June 2018
1  Thank TehjJ
Reviewed 30 April 2018

The food was amazing. The facilities were great however the treatments were not satisfactory especially for the price I paid. My therapist felt lazy and my treatments were not relaxing. I honestly felt like my therapist was a trainee who was training the day of my treatments and unfortunately I was the practice model and not a client. Very disappointed with the spa treatments.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

This place is great if you want to do a girls weekend away. They don’t serve dinner but one can order a platter for the room or go to the restaurants . The massage was lovely and the staff are kind and helpful.

Date of stay: November 2017
1  Thank 71clairew
Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

Thank you to all the staff at Cradle health Spa. Ten ladies stayed over for a night and enjoyed a day of pampers at your spa. The massages, pedicure, manicure and facial were outstanding. The products used where all organic and left us feeling beautiful. The staff were friendly, professional and very competant in delivering all our treatments. The treatment rooms, clean, beautifully decorated and tranquil. The rooms and grounds where immaculate, beautiful and tastefully decorated. The food outstanding. Great value for money! Thank you we will be back.

Date of stay: November 2017