Lowest prices for your stay
US$80
eDreamsUS$80
StayForLongUS$103
Reviews (1 139)
1 139 results
All reviews mini bar shuttle service clean hotel early in the morning one night stay airport flight sauna bus munchen minibar muc
Selected filters
1 - 6 of 1 139 reviews
Reviewed 17 October 2020 via mobile

I reserved a night at this hotel and they didn’t let me check in, plus they charged me the night...all because I didn’t have a covid test saying that I don’t have Corona.

In addition, I was not informed in any of the documents I received from my reservation that this test results should be presented...
It is worth to mention that I did called telling them I was coming from Mexico and they told me that it was ok, that the only problems I could have could be at migration...

It is sad to have this experience specially when it could have been prevented if notified by the hotel since I booked it a week ago and test results take only 48hr.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 10 March 2020

Really easy transfer from airport to the property - lucky enough to stay in on eof the refurbished rooms which was extremely clean and modern. All staff provided an excepotional level of service. Would highly recommend it as the place to stay when transiting through Munich

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with NH Hotels
nhmuenchenairport123, Manager at NH Muenchen Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2020

Dear cburgess802,
thank you so much for staying with us - we are more than happy, that we've been able to convince you by our performances as well as by our renovated rooms. We highly appreciate your outstanding feedback showing, that we are on the best way to present ourselves as an almost perfect host. It's pleasing, that you enjoyed your stay with us that much and we would love to creating another special experience to you soon.
Warmest regards
Your team NH Muenchen Airport

Reviewed 5 March 2020

I was here for one night for a business meeting which would happen the next day.

I got a shuttle bus from the airport to the hotel, which is a short distance. Seems to be mixed information about the cost. I wasn't charged anything, so not sure if there are 2 shuttle buses to this hotel. For the way back, we were told that the shuttle calls at terminal 1 first and then terminal 2, so it would take a little longer. So for that, we got a taxi as we had to be at our meeting on time.

I was given room 468 which was next to the elevator. Despite this, I never heard any noise from the elevator.

The room was quite unexpected. When you open the door, it's like you are stepping into a foyer or hallway. There is a place to leave your case and jackets and a wardrobe as well.

The bathroom was extremely spacious with plenty of toiletries and with proper glasses! This is a big plus for me as I really hate when hotels use plastic cups wrapped in a plastic wrapper.

Next to the foyer/hallway is the bedroom which was also spacious and plenty of room to work or relax. There is also a mini bar and an option to order room service. I am not sure what channels were on the TV - I don't speak much German so I tend not to use the TV much when I go to Germany.

I went downstairs to meet other colleagues for drinks and dinner. The waiters were very attentive and remembered orders when it came to repeat orders.

I had the salmon for dinner. I did ask for sweet potato fries, but it came with normal potatoes instead. I didn't question it as perhaps I mispronounced what I wanted or the waitress misheard me, but I didn't want to wait, so I ate it anyways. I found it quite oily though, still delicious however.

I had a good night's sleep and heard no traffic from outside.

Breakfast had a lot to choose from, hot food such as eggs, sausages and bacon, and there was also a selection of bread, fruit, cereals and yoghurt.

Very nice stay and I hopefully I have a chance to stay here again one day.

Date of stay: March 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
nhmuenchenairport123, Manager at NH Muenchen Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2020

Dear VodkaQueenNL,
thank you so much for staying with us and for your extensive feedback - we are more than happy, that we've been able to convince you by our performances. As you maybe know, only within your support and your honest opinion we can hold and even improve our service level for you. The more pleasant are your praising words here, showing that we are on the best way of presenting ourselves as an almost perfect host: thank you so much for that!
We would love to creating another special experience to you soon.
Warmest regards
Your team NH Muenchen Airport

Reviewed 1 March 2020 via mobile

Very close to the airport, reception guy was very welcoming and polite. The only down side was the hotel shuttle cost EUR 5 per person, so EUR 10 for returning trip. Room was clean and breakfast was excellent.

Trip type: Travelled with family
nhmuenchenairport123, Manager at NH Muenchen Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2020

Dear RYHK2014, thank you so much for your stay at NH Muenchen Airport - We are more than happy, that we've been able to convince you by our performances. We highly appreciate your evaluation here.Due to cooperation with external shuttle company we are not able to offer the service free of charge. We hope this circumstances didn`t affect your stay with us too bad. The Team of NH Muenchen Airport is looking forward to welcome you soon again. Warmest regards your Team from NH Muenchen Airport

Reviewed 7 February 2020 via mobile

I stayed in the NH Munich and it was perfect.
The transfer always on time, good bed and no extra charge for an extra bed. The front desk was great. We can consider a nice 4* hotel.
Congratulation and hope stay again.

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank 537ricardos
nhmuenchenairport123, Manager at NH Muenchen Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2020

Dear 537ricardos, thank you so much for your stay at NH Muenchen Airport - We are more than happy, that we've been able to convince you by our performances. We highly appreciate your outstanding evaluation here, showing that we are on the best way of presenting ourselves as an almost perfect host.The whole team of NH Muenchen Airport is looking forward to creating another special experience to you soon. Warmest regards your Team from NH Muenchen Airport