“A home to my heart”
Carcavelos beach
Living room
Carcavelos Beach
Living room
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Larshalle...
Colombo, Sri Lanka
“A home to my heart”
Reviewed 29 September 2015 for a stay in July 2015

I have been staying at Michele´s place several times. Whenever I enter her apartment a feeling comes to me that I can only recall from my childhood: the feeling of being home. Last time I stayed at Michele´s I was a little bit stressed. As soon as I sat down in the sofa of the room that she rents I was engulfed in the most peaceful feeling that I had had in a very long time. It´s a blessing in my life to be connected to Michele. Whomever meets her is on a truly joyful path in life.

Travelling group: Solo
joanamita...
Lisbon, Portugal
“My inner world is now full of self knowledge enlightened by my future - through my past.”
Reviewed 21 August 2015 for a stay in July 2015

This house means to me a holy temple, warm, full of love and wise words. I became aware of me, my truth, my weaknesses and strenghts through Michele thoughts. Everything that was inside of me emerged like a storm - the healthiest storm of my life. This is why my gratitude for this person will remain through time and ages. Joana Fonseca.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Michele awareness about life and the purpose of us all.
Liked least: Nothing, really. It was a reborn....
Travelling group: Solo Traveller
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children People with pets
Sofia P
Lisbon, Portugal
“A lifetime experience!”
Reviewed 5 August 2015 for a stay in July 2015

Michele is a radiant and inspiring woman! Always in search of light, joy and happiness. In her beautiful and welcoming Holistic Healing Hostel i always found a lot of affection, friendship, light and good energy. The mystical environment, ethnic smells and all Michele's precious teachings undoubtedly contributed to my spiritual growth! It's an inspiring adventure, a lifetime experience!!! I strongly recommend! Namasté

Travelling group: Solo Traveller
Melanie S
Leer, Germany
“Really enjoyed my stay with Michele!”
Reviewed 2 August 2015 for a stay in September 2013

I stayed some days with Michele and felt comfortable from the first second! Michele is a warm, welcoming and enthusiastic person. She is particularly helpful and supporting. Michele's nature is calm and patient - it helps you to relax and exhale. Also Michele is a wonderful cook.
I think everyone can calm down in her positive environment!

Travelling group: Solo
Nell R
Newcastle, Australia
“A deeply calming, shimmering, rainbow building, life changing experience”
Reviewed 31 July 2015 for a stay in April 2013
person found this review helpful

Michele is a fountain of wisdom, a gentle person who allows you to learn as gradually as you need. She has a great sense of humour and appreciation of fun, as well as extensive knowledge and practical experience in a range of holistic therapies.

I laughed so much and learned so many things that I'm still thinking over them, almost two years later.

I stayed for a week at the Holistic Healing Hostel (before it became this officially). I really appreciated Michele's lessons on nutrition, lifestyle and emotional awareness. You can pick Michele's brain about any area of your life that might be going awry, and she has the simplest yet most profound answers at her fingertips. If you're undecided about whether or not to stay at the Holistic Healing Hostel, just bring an open mind and do it!

Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing