Reviews (2 160)
2 160 results
1 276
1 276
All reviews club med pragelato ski school ski holiday main building chef de village ski area ski room last year pizza his team my son cable car excellent food ski service great holiday special mention special thanks
1 - 6 of 2 160 reviews
Reviewed 23 August 2018

I stayed with my family. I love this place and I am sure that I will repeat. Thank so much to all people who work in this special paradise, and too to Marta of Petit Club. My son Peter will remember you for all his life. I hope you will be there the next year.

Best hug in the world, thank you again Club Med Pragelato Vialattea

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 August 2018 via mobile

Hi everybody
I want to say that i love the club med in special Marta and Lisa, they are very funny and we love them!!! The food was very good and the places were amazing. Thanks for all! We will come back.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 August 2018 via mobile

We had an amazing time, my kids loved spending time at the mini club, especially with Marta and Lisa, they were great. It’s a very nice place to go with the family. We’ll be coming back next year for more fun.

Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

I loved this club med and our children too! Mini club is great and the staff is super nice with all children at any time of the day. We enjoyed all randonnees and a big thank you to all the guides. They were wonderful and able to speak all three languages Italian, french and English. It is a shame that the club main language seems to be French especially for children (like mine) who don’t always follow the fun. Anyway the GO team was great and very helpful. I didn’t put 5 stars because the food was not perfect as I would have expected. There was an enormous variety of food but the quality wasn’t always good. The meat wasn’t tasteful as expected in the Alpes. The quality of vegetables wasn’t great. They didn’t taste anything. There was always someone trying to sell wine at the table. I found that in this club the staff was well trained in up selling additional services or extras. Ali the golf teacher tried at least 3 times to sell private lessons to my husband which was rather irritating. I think we paid a high price for an all inclusive holiday and I don’t like the fact that the staff was reminding me every minute that I could have paid for extras. Overall a wonderful holiday, fantastic staff, very nice accommodation, very clean, fantastic views. Big thank you to fitness teacher too

Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

My family and I have spent a dream vacation. Especially thanks to the fantastic collaboration of the GO of the Miniclub, without Lisa, Marta, Alessio and the other girls that I do not remember, anything would have been possible. My girls, they will never forget this amazing experience. Thanks to Cristian and Beatris also for the "randones" they put a lot of heart. Thank you for these incredible holidays, also to Annais for her hands and advice. Enchanted, infinite thanks. Totally recommended to visit with family in summer.