“Really enjoyed eating here.”
Review of Seriani Restaurant

Seriani Restaurant
Ranked #16 of 77 Restaurants in Peyia
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 9 November 2018

The food here is very good, We particularly enjoyed the three course menu for just under 19 Euros. Good service and a friendly efficient service even when very busy.

Date of visit: November 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1 293)

14 - 18 of 1 293 reviews

Reviewed 8 November 2018 via mobile

Ate here twice in our week away because it was soooooo good!!!! The steak is to die for, staff are wonderful and the place was buzzing!!!! Loves every minute of it!!!

Reviewed 7 November 2018 via mobile

While we were looking at the menu outside the restaurant, we spotted homemade burgers. I asked if the vegetarian burger was also homemade and was assured it was. With that, we went in. I ordered the vegetarian burger and my partner had the cheese burger. The ‘homemade’ burgers arrived extremely quickly, within about 5 minutes of ordering. The plates had very few chips and the tiniest bit of salad. Both burgers didn’t have any sauce or salad, just the burger. My ‘homemade’ vegetarian burger looked suspiciously like it was a shop bought frozen burger. When I bit into it, I realised it had been deep fried. My partner’s ‘homemade’ cheese burger was obviously a very cheap processed burger with processed cheese slices on it. My partner said it’s the worst burger he has ever had from a restaurant. I couldn’t finish my meal because I don’t normally eat deep fried food and because of the quality of the burger. It’s by far the worst meal we have had since we arrived in Cyprus. Suffice to say, we won’t be returning and wouldn’t recommend it.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 7 November 2018 via mobile

We had lunch here - meze, followed by kleftiko and lambs liver. The food was great. What wasn’t great was the waiter who clearly didn’t want to be there. After huffing when we chose our own table, he then reluctantly changed a dirty beer mug for us, giving another dirty one, got annoyed when we weren’t ready to order, got annoyed with another customer who was taking too long to choose, asked another customer to make sure they were sure about wanting mayonnaise before he made the effort to go get it and so on. A piece of advice to the owner of this restaurant- your staff are not helping you. Another even plonked down a table cloth onto the empty chair beside me, as if we were holding them up getting the tables ready for the evening!

Reviewed 7 November 2018 via mobile

This is a good place to eat with good freshly cooked food of a good standard.

The prawn starter with sauce was amongst best ever had with a different taste.

Suckling pig was a highlight as was some of the local Greek dishes including the lamb tavas, did not need a knife and was extremely filling and succulent.

Portion sizes are big and should satisfy even the biggest appetites.

Date of visit: October 2018