Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Bill T

Making a man with no legs very happy.

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 18 Oct 2023
I should start by saying my wife and I had stayed at Porto Fiscardo several times previously and always had a great time but this time they excelled.
I recently became a double amputee so I knew I couldn't get down the stairs to the pool anymore.
Instead, I hired a mobility scooter to get me round Fiscardo taking photographs while my wife sunbathed, swam and relaxed.
Nevertheless, I still had a short walk, negotiating three steps, from where I had to leave the scooter to get to the apartment.
As soon as they realised this, Yanni and Ramsay built three ramps from old doors and spare wood to get me up the steps and parked right outside our door.
To my mind, that is service you just can't pay for.
And all with a smile.
We'll be back to see Maria and the guys next year.
Trip type: Travelled with family
5.0 of 5 bubblesValue
5.0 of 5 bubblesLocation
5.0 of 5 bubblesService
Responded 20 Oct 2023
Thank you for your wonderful review Maggie and Bill. It has always been our pleaseure hosting you over the years and just glad that we could make your stay a little more comfortable for you. We look forward to having you back again with us next summer.

0.0 km from Porto Fiscardo Holiday Apartments
0.4 km from Porto Fiscardo Holiday Apartments
1.5 km from Porto Fiscardo Holiday Apartments
Bar/Lounge
View more hotels in Fiscardo
All reviews these apartments toasties fabulous holiday perfect location nothing is too much trouble lovely maria friendly team cannot praise ate out every night private jetty short stroll pool bar family holiday see you next year perfect in every way bustling harbour studio apartment
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 October 2023 via mobile

This was our second visit to these amazing apartments. We stayed as a family of six in Zavalata on the waterfront last year and this year my husband and I stayed in the main building (apartment 3). We have stayed in various accommodation in Fiskardo in the 10+ years we have been going to Kefalonia but will definitely return to Porto Fiskardo on our next visit. As previous reviewers have stated the apartments are spotless, the views are awesome, the pool and surrounding areas lovely but the main reason people return year after year is because Maria and her team just make everyone feel special. Yiannis and Ismet always have a smile and a greeting whenever you met them. It is very obvious that Maria loves her job and meeting people and no matter how busy she is she is always approachable and will take time to chat. So looking forward to our next visit….. until then

P & D

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Georgia Kostakis, Owner at Porto Fiscardo Holiday Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2023

Thank you for your 5 star review. It was our pleasure hosting you again Pauline and we look forward to having you back for another visit.

Reviewed 6 October 2023

We we're lucky enough to spend a few days in this beautiful setting! Situated just up from the sea but also has a lovely pool with the most comfy sun loungers and bar offering drinks and homemade snacks! You don't have to go anywhere if you didn't want! The view from the rooms are stunning and Fiskardo a 5 minute walk away. Maria can't do enough for you and is a fantastic host. Can't wait to go back. And a big thankyou to Maria for looking after us.

Room tip: Totally Relaxing
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Georgia Kostakis, Owner at Porto Fiscardo Holiday Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2023

Thank you for your great review and for your compliments!! We hope you will visit us again soon.

Reviewed 4 October 2023

My husband and I stayed in the one bedroom apartment at Porto Fiscardo holiday apartments in September. We had a lovely stay. The apartment was authentic, clean, immaculately kept, and views were beautiful. It’s one of the few places in Fiscardo with a pool too which was lovely. The staff were super helpful. We would love to return one day soon.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Georgia Kostakis, Owner at Porto Fiscardo Holiday Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2023

Thank you for your 5 star review!! It was our pleasure hosting you and hope to see you again.

Reviewed 26 September 2023

Maria, Yanes, his wife and nephew are absolute gems. Porto Fiscardo Holiday Apartments are spotlessly clean and all the staff can't do enough to help you and the photos don't do it justice. The pool is perfect, with sunbeds and sunshades and the snack bar has everything you'd want for breakfast and lunch and is delicious.
The views from the balconies are one of the best I've ever seen and I've seen a few! The beds were so comfortable, the A/C was great and the property was cleaned frequently. I'd certainly go straight back here if I was going to Fiscardo and I'm pretty fussy! We miss it and we miss all the lovely staff who felt like family by the time we left. Hope to see you all soon. Catherine, Justin and family xx

Date of stay: August 2023
Trip type: Travelled with family
Georgia Kostakis, Owner at Porto Fiscardo Holiday Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2023

Thank you for your 5 star & detailed review on our service & facilities. It was our pleasure hosting you & we hope you will visit us again soon.

Reviewed 25 September 2023

Fantastic place beautiful harbour, and amazing people.
Lovely in every way and the tavernas are so good.
hard to beat holiday place.
We will definitely be back.
Thankyou Maria and all the staff. Linda and Lloyd x

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Georgia Kostakis, Owner at Porto Fiscardo Holiday Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2023

Thank you Linda & Lloyd for your awesome review. It was great meeting you and we look forward to having you back next summer.