Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$103
eDreamsUS$103
Agoda.comUS$103
TripadvisorUS$103
Hotels.com
All reviews greek islands hotel is situated a lovely stay pool lefkas tavernas
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 August 2019 via mobile

We spent a week in a suite in the two-storey (with lift) hotel. Our rooms (double bedroom, bathroom and toilet, a twin bedroom on a loft / mezzanine, and living room with kitchenette ) were spacious, comfortable and cleaned daily.
We asked for a few things to be seen to, and they were done efficiently, willingly and pleasantly.
Staff at reception (Eirini and another very helpful woman whose name I don’t know) were very helpful, informative, and friendly.
Breakfasts were a delight: plentiful, tasty and varied. We ate them in the breakfast buffet room, beside the swimming pool, in the shade overlooking the small garden and children’s play area.
The hotel was in an excellent location: near to the town for shops, restaurants, cafés and access to beaches. But although the address is Main Street, the hotel is on a quieter side street some 100 metres from the noise, fumes and bustle of the main drag.

I find it hard to find any fault. The nearest would be the confusing descriptions on the website of the accommodation available.
Un pèlerin.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank unPelerin
Reviewed 7 June 2019

I booked this hotel with booking.com and had to cancel because our plans changed. Their was a 0.00 cancellation fee, however they charged me €279.34 as a partial booking fee. When trying to contact the property the numbers they show on the web page are none working numbers . I disputed the charges on my credit card and still was advised that the charges are supposedly correct. I contacted booking,com and they advised me that I should have a 0.00 booking fee and my credit card should have been credited. This has been 7 weeks now and I am still waiting for a credit from this hotel. I have been a General Manager myself for 27 years and I know does not take me 7 weeks to refund a customer. I cannot understand why it takes so long to get my money back or an answer.

Date of stay: June 2019
Reviewed 3 June 2019 via mobile

We absolutely cannot fault this hotel. Irine (manager) couldn’t have done more for us - we were just staying the one night after a week’s sailing, to reduce the cost of the flights at half term and , for this, it was perfect. Exceptionally clean and tidy, with a pretty swimming pool and bar area. A two minute walk to the harbour for boat trips and local restaurants. We emailed the hotel to ask for an early check in and promptly received a lovely reply to confirm. Very pleased with our choice and would recommend

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank andymS3963BD
Reviewed 7 May 2019

Nice Hotel with a lovely pool . The breakfast was plentiful but taken in a grotty open air room.
The hosts were helpful but not really friendly.
This is a clean place with decent rooms.
Nikiana was a good quiet base but if your after a bit of excitement go to Nidri !

Date of stay: September 2018
Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

Lovely hotel nestling beneath hills and mountains in beautiful Nikiana, Levkas. Rooms are very clean and comfortable, beds and pillows so good. Our room view looked out onto the hills, very peaceful. Beautiful, clean pool/pool bar,a few minutes walk to the idyllic Nikiana harbour, 15 minutes by bus either way to Nydri and Levkas town. Staff were all excellent, very helpful with any queries. Breakfast was continental fayre, omelettes,cooked meats,cheese, breads,yoghurt, fruit juice, coffee,etc. Lift in hotel. We had a brilliant time and would highly recommend. See you again and thank you

Date of stay: September 2018