Lowest prices for your stay
US$65
Free cancellation until 21/06/25
Expedia.comUS$65
PricelineUS$65
TravelocityUS$66
All reviews business trip buffet breakfast swimming pool is diani gm conference kenya
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 March 2021

You guys need to do something about your swimming pool. Its walls are too sticky because of dirt. The other facilities are okay, but you can consider installing a gymnasium at the facility. Also you can make the pool accessible 24/7

Date of stay: February 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
PrideInn Hotels, General Manager at PrideInn Express Diani, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2021

Dear mutuaalfred0,
Thank you for choosing to stay at PrideInn Express Diani and for posting your review. We have taken into consideration your comments and have shared these with my colleagues. Hope you could give us another opportunity in the future to welcome you back.
With sincere regards,

Reviewed 12 January 2021

Booked for a one night at the facility the rooms bed was well done bedding were clean the Ac was not working hard kept on calling the reception and was transferred to a different room my room hard 2 Geco Lizard sisters which made the whole experience bad the bed kept moving apart.

Room tip: Close to the beach
Date of stay: December 2020
PrideInn Hotels, General Manager at PrideInn Express Diani, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2021

Dear John Muhia,
Thank you very much for choosing to stay at PrideInn Express Diani, although it was with concern to note that you were not satisfied with your experience. The rating you have posted is taken into serious consideration. We apologize about the Lizard. Hope you could give us another opportunity to welcome you back and prove that we can serve you better.

With sincere regards,
Oscar Kibisu.

Reviewed 4 March 2020

I have been staying at PrideInn for many years and always enjoy my time here . The staff in particular are wonderful . A special mention to Shybul who is the Employee of the Year for 2019 . Congratulations Shybul !

Date of stay: February 2020
PrideInnHotels, General Manager at PrideInn Express Diani, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2020

Dear Duncan,

thank you for taking your time to write us a review on trip advisor. it was as it has always been our pleasure hosting you here at Prideinn Express Diani. we enjoy having you around and to host you more in future whenever you come to Diani.
We look forward to always having a fruitful and long lasting business relationship with you.

Reviewed 25 February 2020

This place is by the roadside and so convenient to reach social amenities. The staff are so welcoming and jovial. The swimming pool is super good. Took a swim till 8pm unlike other places where you can't be allowed. Keep up the good service prideinn staff.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
PrideInnHotels, General Manager at PrideInn Express Diani, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2020

Dear Shirley,

Thank you very much for taking this opportunity to write us a review on this platform. we appreciate you giving us the opportunity to host you at our hotel. we look forward to hosting you again in the near future. thanks and feel the prideinn touch.............

Reviewed 16 February 2020

I went there with my husband as business trip, I was with 7 months pregnancy and prideinn staff treated me with so much care, the chef always prepared what my baby wanted eat hahaha, I really appreciate every moment I passed there, especially on June 11th was our 6 yrs anniversary, and the staff decorated my room without I ask, was a very special moment all the 30 days there, specially for hard and difficult pregnancy, there I could relaxe. Thanks PrideInn team for everything.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
PrideInnHotels, General Manager at PrideInn Express Diani, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2020

Dear Ninna,

Thank you for taking your time to write us a review on this platform. we appreciate. we were glad to host you and your husband and hope we get to host you again as we celebrate your baby. it was our pleasure serving you and pray we get another opportunity to be your host in the near future. our staff were happy and pleased to be of service and met your expectations.