Lowest prices for your stay
US$89
Free cancellation until 21/08/13
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$87
Free cancellation until 21/08/12
Hotels.comUS$87
PricelineUS$74
eDreamsUS$89
All reviews business trip buffet breakfast swimming pool is diani gm conference kenya
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 February 2020

This place is by the roadside and so convenient to reach social amenities. The staff are so welcoming and jovial. The swimming pool is super good. Took a swim till 8pm unlike other places where you can't be allowed. Keep up the good service prideinn staff.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
PrideInnHotels, General Manager at PrideInn Express Diani, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2020

Dear Shirley,

Thank you very much for taking this opportunity to write us a review on this platform. we appreciate you giving us the opportunity to host you at our hotel. we look forward to hosting you again in the near future. thanks and feel the prideinn touch.............

Reviewed 16 February 2020

I went there with my husband as business trip, I was with 7 months pregnancy and prideinn staff treated me with so much care, the chef always prepared what my baby wanted eat hahaha, I really appreciate every moment I passed there, especially on June 11th was our 6 yrs anniversary, and the staff decorated my room without I ask, was a very special moment all the 30 days there, specially for hard and difficult pregnancy, there I could relaxe. Thanks PrideInn team for everything.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
PrideInnHotels, General Manager at PrideInn Express Diani, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2020

Dear Ninna,

Thank you for taking your time to write us a review on this platform. we appreciate. we were glad to host you and your husband and hope we get to host you again as we celebrate your baby. it was our pleasure serving you and pray we get another opportunity to be your host in the near future. our staff were happy and pleased to be of service and met your expectations.

Reviewed 7 February 2020

On several stays I have enjoyed the kind service, comfortable and clean rooms (mosquito free, great bed, fan & AC, decent views) and buffet breakfast. It's a (fairly expensive) place to pamper yourself, but given the solo-business vibe not very suitable spot to socialise or have fun.

Date of stay: February 2020
PrideInnHotels, General Manager at PrideInn Express Diani, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2020

Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure hosting you at our prestigious express hotel in Diani. we appreciate you taking your time to write us a review and are grateful that you keep choosing us to host you while you attend to your business. we take positive to your comment and promise to work on improving our weak areas. thank you for the support over the years.
we look forward to hosting you again.

Best regards
Oscar Kibisu.

Reviewed 31 December 2019

I would love to thank the GM for organizing our transfer from the airport. The holiday seems too short. I haven't gotten to enjoy the bonus relaxation I have been getting. I must come back after kids go to school. Service is very nice and organized, swimming pool is very clean, the restaurant is peaceful with nice music selection, the staff are all very helpful.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
PrideInnHotels, General Manager at PrideInn Express Diani, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2020

Dear Josephine,

Happy new year and feel the prideinn touch.

Thank you so much for your review. we hope to host you again in the near future.it was our pleasure having you at out hotel and hope for many more holidays for you.

Reviewed 20 December 2019 via mobile

Its was a great experience the 5 days I stayed seemed like 2.
There was excellent service across all service areas to include
Conferencing
Accommodation and staff were very hospitable
Keep it up

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
PrideInnHotels, General Manager at PrideInn Express Diani, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2019

Dear Shali,

thank you for giving us your feedback on the services we offered you during your stay at Prideinn Diani. we really appreciate you. we would like to host you again in future either with a group or with your family. we look forward to extending our services to you again and again.
Hope to see you soon.