Lowest prices for your stay
US$89
Free cancellation until 21/08/13
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$87
Free cancellation until 21/08/12
PricelineUS$89
Hotels.comUS$87
TravelocityUS$87
All reviews business trip buffet breakfast swimming pool is diani gm conference kenya
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 December 2019

I would love to thank the GM for organizing our transfer from the airport. The holiday seems too short. I haven't gotten to enjoy the bonus relaxation I have been getting. I must come back after kids go to school. Service is very nice and organized, swimming pool is very clean, the restaurant is peaceful with nice music selection, the staff are all very helpful.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
PrideInnHotels, General Manager at PrideInn Express Diani, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2020

Dear Josephine,

Happy new year and feel the prideinn touch.

Thank you so much for your review. we hope to host you again in the near future.it was our pleasure having you at out hotel and hope for many more holidays for you.

best regards

Reviewed 20 December 2019 via mobile

Its was a great experience the 5 days I stayed seemed like 2.
There was excellent service across all service areas to include
Conferencing
Accommodation and staff were very hospitable
Keep it up

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
PrideInnHotels, General Manager at PrideInn Express Diani, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2019

Dear Shali,

thank you for giving us your feedback on the services we offered you during your stay at Prideinn Diani. we really appreciate you. we would like to host you again in future either with a group or with your family. we look forward to extending our services to you again and again.
Hope to see you soon.

regards

Reviewed 30 November 2019

The hotel is so good. I love the rooms especially the ones facing the bush. The silence in those rooms is peaceful. the conference rooms are classic. The management is so good and always attentive. The staff are happy and always work with a smile. Hope to come back soon.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
PrideInnHotels, General Manager at PrideInn Express Diani, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2019

Dear Lila,

Thank you so much for taking your time to write us a review on trip advisor. We appreciate you and really want to show gratitude for you giving us a chance to host you at our hotel. we hope to have you come around in future and land at prideinn. we will be honored to always be your service provider whenever you are in diani.

Kind regards
Oscar

Reviewed 29 November 2019 via mobile

Pride inn hotel Dian I is the best hotel to be.Good reception,co operative and experienced staff leaves one with smiles.The facilities are also good eg conference halls and rooms.Bravo to the management of pride inn hotels who kept us demanding for more trainings to be conducted in their premises.Blessings.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
PrideInnHotels, General Manager at PrideInn Express Diani, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2019

Dear Yuniah,

Thank you very much for taking your time to write us a review on this platform. we appreciate you visiting us and conducting your conference at prideinn. we feel honored to have met your expectations and hope to host you again in future.

Reviewed 24 October 2019 via mobile

I had a wonderful time visiting Pride Inn Express. The food was well made it felt like I was at home having home made "soul" food (I think I over ate....). The staff were so professional and attentive....The accommodation was on point as well....I must say I felt well rested after a long day of exploration it was nice to have a comfortable rest..... so i won't hesitate to recommend it highly. I really feel the stayed true to their motto of offering 5 star service on 3 star billing.
N.B.
This trip/stay was special and memorable since I proposed to my longterm girlfriend at the hotel. I must thank the G.M. Mr Kibisu who went out of his way to help with ideas, staging and plotting so that she would be none the wiser before the reveal. Thank you sir!

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
PrideInnHotels, General Manager at PrideInn Express Diani, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2019

Dear Ng'era,

First of all, CONGRATULATIONS on your engagement.

I would like to thank you for taking time off your schedule to write us your feedback. We keep our promise to our guests. We are glad to know that we met your expectations and hope to have you come back to Prideinn Diani every year. Make us your ''Go to place'' for all your future anniversaries. we will always appreciate having you around.
We look forward to making prideinn your long term holiday destination in future.

best regards