Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
eDreamsUS$92
StayForLong
Reviews (1 189)
1 189 results
All reviews fins restaurant the general manager guest relations our honeymoon animation team kids club palm trees head chef standard room relaxing holiday indian ocean out of this world water polo seafood south coast main restaurant zuri
Selected filters
231 - 236 of 1 189 reviews
Reviewed 21 May 2019

If I'm not mistaken this place has the most beautiful beach front in the whole of diani ,was here two weeks ago for the third time this months its one of those places that make you feel at home,its very clean too,the food was tasty and the staff friendly.

Trip type: Travelled solo
fom_DianiReef, Front Office Manager at Diani Reef Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Diani Reef Beach Resort & Spa on
It is a pleasure to read such a pleasant review especially when our guests leave on a positive note.

It gives me immense pleasure to read that my team was able to exceed your expectations and were able to create memories for a lifetime for your family. I will be pleased to share the same with the entire team for whom it will be a great source of motivation.

The team and I are grateful for your support and look forward to welcome you and your family back for many more wonderful stays with us.

Reviewed 21 May 2019 via mobile

Got to celebrate my birthday at this beautiful place, had lots of exciting activities during the day and had a delicious meal with my sisters...service was great. Would have loved to spend the night though...

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Perish,

We are glad to know that you had a pleasant experience and are grateful for your acknowledgment of the hospitality of our Team Members. My colleagues, in particular are elated to learn about your appreciation.

We hope to see you again very soon for a memorable stay.

Warm regards,

Jitendra Bisoyi

Reviewed 15 May 2019 via mobile

I just want to thank everyone who work there.
I seen a lot places , but not like Diani reef .
I recommend to anyone who want to have best time of they life. One thing I could promise is I going back sooner.

Trip type: Travelled with family
fom_DianiReef, Front Office Manager at Diani Reef Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2019

Dear Guest,

At Diani Reef Beach Resort & Spa we truly believe that our people are our biggest asset and I am delighted to note that their services were to your expectations. We take great pride in our service and happy guests are the greatest source of motivation for all of us here. Thank you for your kind comments. We regret for the inconvenience caused to you, due to the curtains. We have informed the concerned to look and act into it.

Reviewed 11 May 2019 via mobile

Great gym instructor, very understanding. Kudos.His name is Gregory.He understands the training needs of his clients.I checked in on 8th May,2019 and went to the gym.He was able to interrogate me about my health condition and helped me to do the relevant exercises

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Pauline K
fom_DianiReef, Front Office Manager at Diani Reef Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience in such wonderful words with TripAdvisor community. At Diani Reef Beach Resort & Spa, we believe that the little things mean everything. We are glad to see that reflected on your visit by my team members. They are empowered to make each guest experience as warm and engaging as possible. I will be pleased to share the same with Gregory and the entire team for whom it will be a great source of motivation.

The team and I are grateful for your support and look forward to welcome you back for many more wonderful stays with us.

Best Regards

Reviewed 8 May 2019

Hotel, food, and service were excellent. The beach area is very clean.no garbages keep it up. It is the best tourist destination and recommends to anyone loves the ocean view and enjoy the tranquility and hospitality.

Date of stay: January 2019

Dear Guest,

We hope to see you again very soon for another memorable stay.