3 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$200
eDreamsUS$200
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
ZenHotels.com
All reviews beach boys bahari room family room wasini island evening entertainment indian ocean pool bar beach volleyball table tennis mosquito net second week f b on a daily basis beautiful beach all inclusive package palm trees white sandy beach
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 April 2021 via mobile

My brothers and I went for the April 2021 Easter Holiday at Diani Sea Lodge. It was a fantastic experience. The rooms are splendid and are of exquisite quality. There's A/C and TV's in the rooms. The beds are comfortable and the bathroom has been wonderfully designed. The rooms are comfy. There are lots of fun activities for guests; Tennis, Mini-golf, Table Tennis, Darts,beach volleyball, board games,pool table, Chess and many more. The Beach Resort has a gym and spa for the guests. I also liked the fact that the restaurant was facing the beach, this is a nice touch as guests can enjoy their meal while also have a good view of the beach. The swimming is large and well maintained. The swimming also faces the beach. From the Restaurant Guests have a brilliant view of the swimming pool and the beach. All the guests are on all inclusive bookings; food, drinks and entertainment all paid for in one package. The food and drinks are awesome and delicious. This was really nice for me as I enjoyed the food and drinks. Every Night during and after Dinner, there was entertainment; I.e a band playing during dinner, disco music and dancing after dinner. I really enjoyed the Entertainment. The General Manager is very kind, friendly and helpful. Diani Sea Lodge is most definitely an amazing place to go on holiday. I will definitely be returning there for more holidays.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Karla Kampa, Owner at Diani Sea Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2021

Dear Mathew Masha,
Thank you for highlighting the exceptional experience you had during your stay with us.
We are delighted to know that you were impressed with various aspects of your stay such as the location, inhouse activities, the food prepared by our expert chef and most importantly our service.
Many thanks again for taking the time to write the review and we all await your return soon.

Reviewed 9 April 2021 via mobile

This is a place I would definitely go back to every year! I loved that the hotel employees were friendly and helpful.

The food was nice but needs some extra seasoning. Loved the band and the easter dinner set up ❤️

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Happiness,
It was our pleasure to host you here at Diani Sea Lodge. We are dedicated to exceeding expectations with world-class dining and unprecedented service and appreciate you taking the time to recognize us. Will share your feedback on the food seasoning with our executive chef. Thank you and we hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 5 April 2021 via mobile

The place is just more than home...the service is excellent plus the rooms first of all the bahari room.....perfect sea view.
The staff are very welcoming, charming and gave me a warm welcome.
I recommend this place

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Joan,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. It brings us great joy knowing that our staffs provided excellent service during your stay. We know the entire team will appreciate your recognition of their service and we hope this is only the beginning of many more amazing memories to come!

Reviewed 1 April 2021 via mobile

Awesome n clean... beautiful scenery..best friendly staff..and most of all very safe even for babies. Asanti sana.

Also the transportation provided and the all inclusive package was the deal for me...i loved it. Atleast kindly improve on the juices and also sont put things on the menu if there is none like the coconut creme..so i couldnt order what i wanted..apart from that all is

Date of stay: March 2021

Dear Saffs,
Thank you for your review and for your kind words about our lodge. Thank you also for pointing out few areas where we can improve in. We can only better ourselves by getting such honest & positive feedback.
Again, it was great hosting you and we look forward to welcome you back to Diani Sea Lodge in the near future.

Reviewed 28 March 2021

Excellent place! Rooms are spacious, clean and well maintained, the restaurant offers a good variety of food/drinks and the staff are very friendly and always willing to help...great costumer service!
My family and I really enjoyed our holiday there!
I would highly recommend this place to everyone!

Date of stay: March 2021
1  Thank Meyisha608

Dear Meyisha,
Thank you for taking the time to share this feedback regarding your previous stay with us. It's great to hear that you had a memorable experience and we look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future!