Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Priceline
Lol.travelUS$150
Reviews (1 086)
1 086 results
All reviews horizon restaurant marco's bar private pool well maintained gardens superior room main restaurant south coast half board breakfast and dinner animation team great holiday out of this world beautiful resort low tide day safari salome lbr
Selected filters
2 - 7 of 1 086 reviews
Reviewed 23 April 2021 via mobile

Our trip was cancelled by our travel operator due to COVID-19, however we had paid the hotel directly for our wedding ceremony, 75% of it.
On having our holiday cancelled i contacted the hotel re their cancellation policy for the wedding and was told they refund 50%. So far after emails being ignored we still have not had the 25% refunded to us. The hotel management seem to be taking a blind eye approach which is a shame as we would certainly have rebooked a holiday in the future.

Room tip: No integrity
Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Kioko Musyoki, General Manager at Leopard Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2021

Dear Dona,
Greetings from Leopard Beach Resort.

Thanks for your review and the information thereof.

I have noted and will do the necessary follow up.

Kind regards,

Leopard Beach Resort.

Reviewed 25 March 2021

Fantastic HOTEL LEOPARD BEACH RESORT SPA with JULIUS TACT SAFARIS - best
life trip ever

I would like to recommend safari with Julius Tact Safaris. Best life
trip ever what guaranteed is a hundred per cent by Julius Tact Safaris.
Company's car very clean and tidy with very experience driver Daniel and
a part from that with good knowledge about environment I mean animals
and that kind of thing. By the way greetings to you Daniel. We were with
Daniel on two days trip then stayed at night at Tsavo East National
Park. Hotel worths of recommendation too. Clean and with beautiful view
at Savana. The hotel stuff also very nice and helpful. Wild animals were
at your fingertips. At this moment we are still very excited about this
trip so for sure we are going to come back there again. Once again I
would like to recommend to everybody this trip with very nice driver who
will drive you around. Only with Julius Tact Safaris.

Date of stay: February 2021
Kioko Musyoki, General Manager at Leopard Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2021

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for choosing Leopard Beach Resort & Spa for your stay in Diani Beach. We are delighted to hear that you had a positive experience at Leopard Beach Resort & Spa and that you enjoyed the experience. We hope to have the chance to welcome you back at Leopard Beach Resort & Spa in the nearest future.
Kind Regards,

Reviewed 23 March 2021 via mobile

I’m quite pleased with my vacay at Leopard. The hotel is well based, by mind-blowing beach. Locals are very friendly, willing to talk and sell you some souvenirs. Although we probably don’t need most of the stuff, Please buy at least a coconut or a magnet to support their small businesses.
Also I highly recommend this guy, who Jaś two camels (Dushi and Nelson) - he works on shifts with his teenage son. If you don’t need ride a camel please take a photo and give 10$ to a man. It’s not a big amount, but could really help.
Also next to Leopard there’s a little shop with clothes running by few Mammas :) they are good women, also worth to support.
At last, remember you are going to Africa. It’s good to take some stomach problem medice, ibuprofen for a fever and also after sum and sunburn spray. The sun is wild.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Joan,
We would like to thank you for taking the time to share with us your kind rating regarding your visit and experience at Leopard Beach Resort & Spa. Hope to have more opportunities in future to welcome you back.
Kind regards,

Reviewed 13 March 2021

I loved my room 201. It had a patio and lots of space. The people were very friendly and welcoming. There were monkeys running around but they didn't bother anyone. Just a very short walk to the beach and pool. It was a long high traffic drive to back to Mombasa but it was very interesting along the way.

Date of stay: March 2021
1  Thank Evelyn182

Dear Evelyn182,
Thank you very much for choosing Leopard Beach Resort & Spa for your stay in Diani Beach. We are delighted to hear that you had a positive experience at Leopard Beach Resort & Spa and that you enjoyed the comfort of your room. We hope to have the chance to welcome you back at Leopard Beach Resort & Spa in the nearest future.
With Best Regards,

Reviewed 6 March 2021

This is a very pretty resort. I gave it three stars ...some of the maintenance and upkeep issues precluded me from giving four stars. The towels in the rooms were dingy and threadbare. The blue terry cloth covers on the loungers around the pool had tears and holes. Some of the handrails were rotted and separated from their brackets. The grounds were beautiful but not well maintained in some places as there were weeds among the greenery as well as growing from the stone walls. The back of the door in my bathroom had not been cleaned ...otherwise my room was spotless. There were paint splotches on the steps from when the banisters were painted. In the restaurant cooking area and other common areas, the areas around the light switches on the walls were soiled. These details make the difference is the experience clients have. The staff was very friendly ...the service was great.

Date of stay: February 2021
1  Thank Travelercher
Kioko Musyoki, General Manager at Leopard Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2021

Dear Guest,

Greetings from a warm Leopard Beach Resort and Spa.
Thanks for your recent visit and your subsequent review related to your experience.

I am glad that your room was spotless.
I have noted the raised maintenance issues which my team and I will address for even better experience gong foward.

Kind Regards,

Kioko Musyoki
Leopard Beach Resort and Spa.