2 people are viewing this hotel
Expedia.comUS$115
Prestigia.comUS$172
Reviews (1 086)
1 086 results
All reviews horizon restaurant marco's bar private pool well maintained gardens superior room main restaurant south coast half board breakfast and dinner animation team great holiday out of this world beautiful resort low tide day safari salome lbr
Selected filters
33 - 38 of 1 086 reviews
Reviewed 15 January 2020

LBR is by far one of the most fabulous resorts in Diani. What’s not to love? The rooms are amazing, the ambiance is very relaxing and peaceful, the staff are very helpful, courteous and kind; with a smile all through. The amenities are top notch as well- from the spa, gym, restaurants, gaming area and the swimming pools. (Yes! Pools! The villa’s pool is my favorite). They also have a decent stretch of the beach if you’re not a pool person.
LBR is my number one destination in Diani. ❤️

Trip type: Travelled with friends
kioko-Musyoki, General Manager at Leopard Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2020

Dear Pam,

Jambo and warm greetings from Diani.
We thank you for the business support and for taking your time out to make such a beautiful review.

We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope that we shall have the privilege to host you in the future.

I shared your compliments with the team and they were all happy to receive them.

Leopard Beach Resort & Spa

Reviewed 13 January 2020

I visited LBR over the Christmas and new year 2020. I can’t seem to get over Leopard beach resort! I’ve been to several resorts in Malindi, Diani and North Coast but there’s something about LBR that sets it apart. Zero confusion when checking in - I bet their front office manager is pretty good with his/ her job.Their beach is extra clean, The Beach Boys are very respectful and kind of organized. The professionalism at the resort is commendable! I enjoyed hanging out at their spa heaven! So much calm, secluded with lots of trees. Imagine working out at the gym overlooking a forest! Clearly this was unreal! Guess what? Dinner was set up at the beach as we ushered 2020! Good food, great entertainment and the best crowd ever! I’m definitely coming back!

1  Thank jer_kir1

Dear Jeremy,

Jambo and very warm greetings from Diani thanking you so much for such a beautiful review .

you have dubbed your heading as " Diani Gem" - Thank you.

The team was so delighted to read your excellent review and we look forward to hosting you again in the near future.

Happy new year !

Team Leader
Leopard Beach Resort & Spa.

Reviewed 10 January 2020

Location of the hotel is great, scenary is very nice, staff is friendly and the rooms are spacious and comfortable. However, the food is not good, restaurant has flies and bathrooms are not always clean.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
kioko-Musyoki, General Manager at Leopard Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2020

Dear Guest,

Greetings from a sunny Leopard Beach Resort thanking you for your business support and for taking your time out to make this review.

We are glad that you enjoyed the accomodation and found the staff friendly. We take great pride in our staff who continue to make this Resort what it is- thank you.

I have noted your comment on food and this was shared with the executive chef.

We hope to see you again soon at our Resort.

Reviewed 9 January 2020

Leopard Beach Resort offers a lot of amenities but doesn't have much of a beach. The rooms are wonderful however they are far from the beach. The food was good. Wifi is just ok. If you are looking for a place to relax they are the place to go. If you are looking to spend a lot of time on the beach I would look elsewhere. Also, be aware that if you go during the rain there are no umbrellas. We were escorted to our rooms in the rain and told that we would have to walk to dinner in the rain also. I found this extremely annoying! Does it never rain at this resort? I have never stayed anywhere on south coast where an upscale resort didn't have an umbrella in my room.

Dear Eric,

Jambo and warm greetings from a sunny leopard Beach Resort thanking you for your business support and for taking your time out to make this review .

Its great to know that overall that you had refreshing hospitality from the Chui team.

l have noted your comment on umbrellas for the necessary and immediate action as these are provided in each room as a standard guest amenity.

We hope to see you in the near future.

Reviewed 3 January 2020 via mobile

I have been to Leopard Beach a couple of times and my experience was always splendid no complaints. Such warm and welcoming staff ,great food,amazing views. Just all in all a stunning place . I recommend it to anyone visiting Diani.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
kioko-Musyoki, General Manager at Leopard Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2020

Dear Susan,

Happy new year and very warm greetings from a sunny Leopard Beach Resort.

We thank you for your brand loyalty and support over the years.

Thanks alot for being a dedicated Brand Ambassador for Leopard.

We look foward to hosting you in the near future.