2 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.comUS$146
Lol.travelUS$178
Reviews (1 086)
1 086 results
All reviews horizon restaurant marco's bar private pool well maintained gardens superior room main restaurant south coast half board breakfast and dinner animation team great holiday out of this world beautiful resort low tide day safari salome lbr
Selected filters
160 - 165 of 1 086 reviews
Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

We visited the Leopard Beach Resort & Spa on 4th July 2018. Good food, friendly and professional staff and wonderful views of the Indian Ocean.The grounds are well maintained. Looking forward to my next visit. Highly recommended!

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank John W
LBRandSpa, General Manager at Leopard Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2018

Dear John,

Many thanks for choosing Leopard Beach Resort & Spa as your preferred holiday destination during your recent visit.

We appreciate your review & feedback on the food and the staff.

We are also glad to know that you took note and appreciated our wonderful views of the Indian ocean and our well maintained gardens.

We hope to host you again in future.

With Kind Regards

Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

My family stayed for three nights in July and had very mixed feelings about the resort. The grounds are beautiful and the staff is very nice.

We initially booked a room sleeping three for $170/night. There was no hot water and you could feel the springs in the mattress. We stayed in the room one night and decided to upgrade to a better room. We ended up with a beautiful room overlooking the ocean for an additional $150/night. I was particularly excited for the double sized jacuzzi tub, and very disappointed that it didn’t get any warm water. The shower and sinks had hot water but not the tub, so it was in usable, even after having maintenance coming to look at it. We also had very spotty Wi-Fi, even when we changed rooms and were in our network. It would intermittently drop, sometimes for hours at a time and if the air conditioner ran at the same time the power would go off and on.

On the upside the food was better than I expected for dinner and breakfast. Lunch options were just okay.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
LBRandSpa, General Manager at Leopard Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2018

Dear valued guest,

Many thanks for staying with us during your recent trip and for sharing your feedback with us.

We are pleased to know that you found the new room you upgraded to beautiful and loved the food we served for breakfast and dinner.

We have taken note of all the issues that you have highlighted that led us to fall short of your expectations and we will be working to improve on these areas.

We hope to get the opportunity to host you again in the near future.

With Kind Regards

Reviewed 16 June 2018

My stay was amazing. I stayed at the residence. Though it was a few years ago, I enjoyed my stay and the buffet options were amazing. The Ala carte menu was not all that. The residence gave it a home feel and very secure with the added advantage of a private pool.

Date of stay: July 2017
1  Thank SMookySD
Kioko M, General Manager at Leopard Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2018

Dear Guest,
Greetings from a sunny Leopard Beach Resort & Spa in Diani . Thanks for taking your time out to post this review . I am glad that you had an overall great stay at The Residences .

I have noted your comment on your F&B experience especially the Alar carte menu which you may be pleased to know that it is currently under review guided by the popularity index and customer feedback to be ready for relaunch from July next month .

It would be nice to see you again as you experience some other intresting developments since then.

Kind Regards ,

Reviewed 31 May 2018

The hotel has a beautiful beach and stuninig nature so you have a sort of "jungle experience" with many monkeys around which are so fun to watch. The no-chidlern beach area is so beautiful.
The main restaurant is beautiful, surrounded with huge palm trees and amasing food. There are guards so the monekys don't still your food, which is ultra cute :)
There is a diner on the beach on Friday which is beautiful experience, and actually all the entertainmant was very nice - Massai dance and bazar, acrobatics, nice music during dinner, and some sports activities during the day.
The only 2 small minuses will go for lack of mosquito nests in the room and that there is only one pool, which is quite ordinary.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Kioko M, General Manager at Leopard Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2018

Dear Guest ,
Jambo and greetings from the beautiful Kenya coast in Diani. I would like to sincerely thank you for taking your precious time to post your review regarding your recent visit to the Leopard Beach Resort.

The hotel is set on an expanse 29 acres and the surrounding gardens have been the home for these beautiful Columbus and vervet monkeys -forming part of the beautiful and celebrated flora and fauna.

I appreciate your specific compliments on the guest entertainment program which is intentional and and geared to inform, entertain and educate our guests on our diverse and rich African culture in this vast continent

I have noted your comment on the mosquito nets. Currently I provide them on request but I am in the process of reviewing this going forward . Let me mention now and here that we have other pools within the hotel and I will be happy to take you round for a tour on your next visit .

I would like to thank you once again for this lovely post and look forward to welcoming you back to the Leopard Beach on your next visit to the Kenyan coast .I am delighted to know that your overall stay was pleasant .

Kind Regards,
Kioko Musyoki General Manager

Reviewed 28 May 2018

We had an absolutely fantastic holiday here in April 2018. Beautiful Hotel with fantastic facilities , great pool with 2 different depths , ideal for kids getting their confidence , the private beachs had warm (28C) waves in the evening and calm in the morning . The staff were very friendly and helpful and the kids club was popular and kids could drop in as they want. The buffet breakfast and dinner were excellent ...the only problem was it is easy to eat and eat and eat,great choice of healthy foods available but you must control yourself. Dinner was served on grass and beach some evenings with music.We took a snorkelling trip , my 6 year went to his first disco with his parents ....holiday of a lifetime. Two families travelled together and had a great time.Excellent air conditioning in the rooms which is needed as it is warm at night but no problems sleeping and no noise. Sun is strong so you got to respect it and be careful ..a holiday i will remember for the rest of my Life.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Kioko M, General Manager at Leopard Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2018

Dear Guest ,

Jambo and very warm greetings for the season from The leopard Beach Resort thanking you most sincerely for such a wonderful review of your stay in Diani. I am particularly thrilled to learn that you and your family had a holiday of a life time .

I have shared your kind comments with the team that makes things happen especially our executive chef who is delighted to know that you enjoyed his cuisine while here .

My team and I look forward to seeing you at the beautiful Kenya coast in Diani on your next holiday .

Kind Regards ,