Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$48
View deal
PricelineUS$48
Agoda.comUS$48
TripadvisorUS$48
eDreams
StayForLong
All reviews second row gym diani beach accommodation
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 March 2019 via mobile

This place was recommended to us by the dive centre we were using. Basic but cheap. Air conditioning and fans in rooms. Breakfast included in price. Vet shirt walk to experience other restaurants and beach. Each room has safe to store valuables. Cleaned daily. No lift so need to walk up stairs but they will take luggage for you. Fully equipped gym there plus pool. Not expensive spa place but we weren’t looking for that. Only downside is the way we saw the owners (I think Indian) treat the staff. Pretty appalling. I wouldn’t want to work for them and wouldn’t stay there again simply because owners are making a lot of money but abusing delightful staff.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 29 December 2017

rooms are clean with a/c ,,the white sandy beach is just 5 minutes walking .
staff are friendly execllent service,,local transport by tuk tuk excellent and cheap..the chef prepares execllent dishes,,other resturants closeby if one wishes to try,

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 December 2017 via mobile

i visited Galu inn again after three years my most favourite place as true holiday destination .Rooms are very well maintained .Pool and gym are nice and well maintained .it is value for money.Indian veg food is also well catered .Tariff are budget class with high standard amenities.Staff are very friendly and helpful.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank sureprogr
Reviewed 3 December 2017

There are three highlights to this little hotel
1- Staff
You would be hard-pressed to find friendlier, more helpful, informed, genuine staff anywhere. From help with basic things, such as a massage delivered to my room to going to the market in their off time to get the best price on dresses and other tourist items. Excellent service such as that offered at Galu Inn allows me to overlook things like peeling paint or chairs needing new cushions.
2-WiFi and Steady 4G signal.
I could use my iPad, Phone, and laptop in every corner of the hotel with a strong signal. This is something I cant say about many hotels in Nairobi.
3-Pool and Gym
The pool is long enough to swim laps and wide enough in my case to do hydrotherapy prescribed by my physiotherapist. The gym is small but well equipped with everything in working order.
Galu is a bit out of the way. There are a few places you can walk to but to get to the supermarket you will need a tuk-tuk or a taxi. I like the remoteness as it means it quite here at night.
The cleaning staff really do clean, not just push around a bucket of water. The laundry service is fast and clothes are returned on the same day immaculate and soft without an overwhelming fabric softener odor.

Room tip: Stay on the second floor
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank coloredgirltravels
Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

While at Diani Beach with friends recently, I stayed at Galu Inn for two nights. It's a nice place with friendly and attentive staff. The safe and a/c in my room both worked very well. I was pleased to find an electric kettle which I used to make tea. The breakfast was fairly good and there's a nearby public access to the beach. My one small complaint was getting the shower to work properly.

Date of stay: October 2017