Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$48
View deal
PricelineUS$48
Agoda.comUS$48
eDreamsUS$48
TripadvisorUS$48
StayForLong
All reviews second row gym diani beach accommodation
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

While at Diani Beach with friends recently, I stayed at Galu Inn for two nights. It's a nice place with friendly and attentive staff. The safe and a/c in my room both worked very well. I was pleased to find an electric kettle which I used to make tea. The breakfast was fairly good and there's a nearby public access to the beach. My one small complaint was getting the shower to work properly.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank rejoicing
Reviewed 4 January 2017 via mobile

The ambience is quirky and somewhat not themed. The rooms are suffeciently comfortable, with airconditioning and fans to keep things cool. The staff are a pleasant lot and always willing to help. The breakfast is terrible and needs a complete overhaul, however, other meals we had were suffecient and tasty. There is no view of the beach and one has to walk about 500 meters across the road to be able to get to the beach.Overall, it's a good hotel and very pocket friendly prices when compared to other hotels in the area.

Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 July 2016 via mobile

The photos on web site must have been taken when the place was new! No choice for breakfast and the cheapest possible fruit, cereal etc was suppled. Good thing I could see my room from the breakfast table as someone hung around the door then let them selves in to rummage around our luggage and see what we hadn't put in the safe!!!! When I confronted her all she could say was 'forgive me, forgive me' - not a place I would return to. They say you get what you pay for but this cheap inn was sadly embarrassingly scruffy and stingy.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank SusieM471
Reviewed 8 July 2016

I visited Diani with my Husband and stumbled across this chic tidy boutique hotel, Galu Inn. We knew it was the perfect place as soon as we got here; upon our arrival they made us feel as if we were part of their little family. The staff were really friendly and always had a smile on their face and at the same time informative. They went an extra mile to deal with our special requests for meals and that being said the food was always delicious. The rooms are spacious, maintained really well and cleaned. I was impressed with their bathrooms as the hot water system was spot on in being reliable. If you are like me and like a quiet serene, homely and simple place why not try Galu Inn.

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 July 2016

I visited this place once more in June which was their off peak season. Hotel was relatively quiet which made it a bit more enjoyable. The staff now know me and some of my requirements were taken care of without asking.

I noticed a mosquito in my room and that was quickly taken care off effectively by the front desk.

A small suggestion would be to expand the Restaurant menu in the future. Rest all is great

Room tip: 1st Floor has a good view
Date of stay: June 2016