Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$45
View deal
PricelineUS$48
eDreamsUS$45
Agoda.comUS$48
StayForLong
All reviews second row gym diani beach accommodation
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 March 2016

The good:
- Hotel looks a lot nicer than on the pictures here :) In fact the rooms and the whole ambiance are super-nice
- Welcoming drink made us feel at home from the 1st minute
- Good location not far from the beach
- Helpful and friendly staff
- Great value!

The bad:
- Hotel doesn't have any backup generator so in case of power cut (3 times while we were there) you are left in darkness
- Morning food always took v. long to prepare

Date of stay: March 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
GaluInn, Manager at Galu Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2016

Warm greetings.

First and foremost let me seize this opportunity to thank you for choosing Galu Inn for your recent stay in Diani and for taking the time to write us a review.
Your feedback is valuable to us, and shall assist us in enhancing our services.

Please accept our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience created during your stay with us. Our back-up generator suffered an unseen breakdown on Easter Sunday and the maintenance company were unable to deploy a technician from within the area due to the holiday long weekend, and as such, the situation was beyond our control. Kindly be assured that this was a rare occurrence and our generator is now up and running and always available on standby in case of a power cut.

Galu Inn is committed to providing our guests with the highest quality services and facilities. We sincerely regret we fell short of our goal in this instance. We would like to offer you a complimentary 1 night stay on your next visit to Diani to show you why your disappointment on your last visit was an isolated case. Please email us if you wish to make use of this offer.

Furthermore, please rest assured your feedback regarding the breakfast service has been duly noted and directly shared with our Executive Chef and his team for further immediate improvement.

On a different note, we are pleased to note that you were happy with the rooms, and overall ambience of the hotel. Since 2015, we have upgraded the entire hotel, including higher quality bedding & linens, installation of instant hot water power showers, set up of the new state of the art gym room, to name a few. This is perhaps why you found the actual hotel now to be much nicer than previous traveller photos.
We are also glad to hear that the customer service from our Hospitality Team was up to your satisfaction.

I wish to take this opportunity to invite you to join our social media family on facebook (Galu Inn Kenya) and instagram (@galuinnkenya) for access to latest news and exclusive offers,

We look forward to hosting you again in the near future.

Best Regards

Reviewed 8 March 2016

I wish to extend our sincere gratitude for the great experience we had at Galu Inn. I must say that they exceeded our expectations and my wife had a fabulous birthday candle-lit dinner. The chef really did a good job on the dinner and birthday cake. It was mouth-watering and finger-licking.

The rooms are perfect and well air-conditioned, king-sized bed,a large-flat screen TV & a hot shower was also available; the staff were very friendly and always at hand to assist in whatever service was needed.

In addition I must mention here that Galu inn had a brand new state-of-the-art gym:Galu Fit. The experience at they gym was great, with a personal trainer at hand, to assist and offer advice on fitness.

Room tip: Pool view rooms, King-size deluxe rooms
Date of stay: March 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Martin M
GaluInn, Manager at Galu Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2016

Warm Greetings!

Thank you so very much for your glowing words and lovely review!
We are so glad that we could be a part of your special birthday. Myself and my team are thrilled to hear that you loved every aspect of your stay from the food & cake, to the rooms, gym and service.

I wish to take this opportunity to invite you to be a part of our social media family on facebook (Galu Inn Kenya) and instagram (@galuinnkenya) to stay in touch, and receive exclusive access to special offers!

It was indeed a pleasure hosting you!

We offer loyalty discounts for returning customers, so we hope to host you again very soon!

Warm Wishes

Reviewed 19 February 2016

I went there on first week of January 2016.The weather in Diany was beautiful.I stayed at this beautiful hotel for 1 week.The rooms are spacious and well maintained.The lobby and corridors are very clean.The beach is only about 5 minutes away.It is nice to relax by the pool.The modern gym is well equiped and well ventilated.Food was excellent.The staff is polite and well trained.It was wonderful to watch the sunset from roof top.I had a wonderful stay and I will be back.I highly recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: January 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 18 February 2016

Recently spent 2 weeks at this hotel and would highly recommend it to all those looking for a nice relaxing break. The hotel is excellent value for money, with friendly staff and a secure environment. The staff were very welcoming and knew exactly how we liked our morning tea without us having to request it everyday. The beach nearby made this holiday all the more worth it. It's the perfect quiet place to relax and enjoy the views and weather.

Date of stay: February 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 4 January 2016 via mobile

It was such a wonderful & quiet place...just wat we needed. My husband enjoyed the well equiped gym & swimming pool..great food too! The management & entire staff were so friendly. Thank you Galu for the lovely hospitality...we'll b back.

Date of stay: December 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank joanc562
GaluInn, Manager at Galu Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2016

Warm Greetings from Galu!
Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review.
We are so happy that you enjoyed all that we have to offer and glad you were able to make good use of the facilities here at Galu, especially the gym!
My team & I look forward to welcoming you back here very soon!

I would like to take this opportunity to invite you to be a part of our social media family, like and follow us on facebook & Instagram for exclusive offers.
It was a pleasure hosting yourself & your husband, Joan!
Karibu!